To Change The History

Review: Rin then slowly opened her eyes and the wound started to heal at inhuman speed. "Len..." Rin muttered as she opened her eyes. She then tilted  her head to the left, "Papa..." she said as she looked at her papa's bruised face.

###

"Len, you can't stay here anymore." Kaito said when Rin's wound finally healed. It didn't take her longer than five minutes to heal after Len help her to eat the forbidden fruit.

Len was confused with the sudden statement made by Kaito. His eyebrows almost touch each other due to his face expression. "Why?" He asked. Len would like to listen to Kaito's explanation.

"You can't achieve your happy ending here." Kaito answered Len's question with a solid reasoning. It was obvious after what had happened to him and Rin. A happy ending in the village was impossible. They need to move.

"But... I can't leave my mother here." Len argued. He then glanced at his mother's smiling face. He smiled back at her.

"You want to be happy right, Len?" Kaito asked. He then glanced at Rin. "How about you? You love Len, right?" He asked Rin next.

Rin nodded. "But I don't think I can leave my Papa here. Not after what the villagers did to him." She answered Kaito's question without any hesitation.

Kaito chuckled. "I didn't say that both of you had to leave this village alone." Kaito shook his head while smiling. "Rin, Len..." Kaito paused to eye Rin's and Len's confused faces. "There is a village where werewolves and human lived together in harmony. Not many people know about this village. Some people consider human and werewolves living together is something taboo and must be avoided. It is natural to think that the village will be in danger if everyone know about it." Kaito explained. "All of you can move there and turn on new page in your life." He added. "I believe that you can achieve a happy ending there and start anew."

"How did you know about this secret village Kaito?" Len asked.

Kaito smiled. "I discovered this village a long time ago. When I was still a cute little cub" He grinned playfully as he called himself cute.

"So, where is this village located?" Rin curiously stated the question she had on her mind. She was definitely interested in that village.

Kaito sighed and shook his head. "Unfortunately, I don't really know where is the village. I can't remember much since it happened when I was still very young. However, I do remember that it happened after I ate the apple fruit out of curiosity." Kaito proudly stated out his secret and crime of eating the forbidden fruit.

'This boy knows no fear. Now he shamelessly talk about his crime in front of the leader pack.' Len facepalmed himself. "What exactly happened when you eat the fruit?" He asked.

"I can hear voices in my head telling me to go somewhere. So, I just follow the voices." Kaito explained.

"I can't hear any voice." Rin said.

"That was because you ate the apple when you are badly injured. The apple somehow, how should I explain this...." Kaito paused for a while to think of a way to explain about the apple fruit as simple as possible. "It looks like this fruit can bring both catastrophe and blessings depends on who eat it. If you have a good heart, there is nothing to fear about. All you need to do is eat the fruit again and the voices will guide you to the village."

Rin and Len looked at each other. Both Rin and Len nodded with smile on their faces.

'If this is true, all of us can be happy...' Rin thought to herself. She was feeling very grateful that happy tears started to roll down her rosy cheeks.

Sometimes people need to move to new place to change and to live a better life.

###

"Rinto, Lenka~" A woman who wore a red hood shouted the twins name. "Come home fast if you want to eat your cookies or your father gonna eat all of them." The woman shouted again before she walked into the house.

"Rinto, Mama called us." Lenka said as her sharp ears caught the message from her mother.

Rinto blinked for a moment. He didn't have sharp hearing like Lenka. Even though they were twins, only Lenka who was born as a werewolf. "Hey, Lenka lets race. When I said number 10, we will start running, agree?" Rinto said trying to challenge Lenka.

"Okay!" Lenka grinned.

"Ready..." Lenka and Rinto both get into position.

"one... two..." Rinto started to count. He looked into Lenka's direction and then suddenly shouted "TEN!!!" Rinto hurried and get up from his position to start running.

"Hey, that is not fair! you skipped the numbers..." Lenka complained and followed suit.

"I never said that I will count until 10." Rinto said explained to Lenka.

Lenka groaned. "I should already expect this from you. Even if I am the werewolf here, but you are the naughty one." She hurried trying to match up with Rinto's running pace.

THE END

A/N: I am sorry for the late update... I had some problems with my laptop... 

Should I write more Vocaloid fanfiction based on their songs? If you have any suggestions... just leave a comment...