•SEVEN•

Mark P.O.V

Jackson and I have become good friends throughout the past weeks, though Youngjae never really got to meet Jackson's friends because he always had something to do.

I think Jackson has given up on whatever he was trying to pull and he's actually a very nice person without all that playboy arrogantness.

Though things are getting worse with my feelings. I want to smile when Jackson's smiling, I want to laugh at every silly thing he does, and I get butterflies in my stomach whenever he occasionally flirts a little with me.

Now, I'm not stupid and I know what these feelings are, but I also know that all the flirting and skin-ships are jokes for him, and it'll never mean anything.

'So why did I get myself into this mess?' I ask myself. Because I'm a very stupid person who doesn't know how to control my feelings.

Jackson P.O.V

I don't know why, but I'm starting to show a little bit of the real me in front of Mark. That's not good considering the fact that I'm trying to play him.

I can tell he is some what attracted to me already, I really don't need to do much work for him to fall for me. Guess I'm just too wild and sexy for the world.

"Yo! Jackson! Can I borrow your phone for a sec?" I heard BamBam say. "Hm, sure. What're you gonna do with it?" I asked.

"Just something. Don't worry, I'm not gonna look into your camera roll or anything. Don't wanna know what's there. And your chats are rated 18+ and I'm still young and innocent so I would like my eyes to stay holy, and your contacts are so full that if I scrolled down for 5 minutes straight all I'll see is 'hoes'." He gasped for a breath at the end of his speech.

"Bam, nice job. You just called yourself a hoe." I stated. "Oh... well, your not wrong." He shrugged.

"I though you just said you were innocent?" I questioned. "Innocent my ass, we all know that 10 year olds these days know everything they need to know and more."

"True." I passed him my phone, "Well, there you go. If something happened to it, your dead body will be found in your basement tonight." And he goes running off, shouting a 'yes sir!' and then came back and said, "Oh! And hyung, I don't have a basement so good luck with that."

Right. How could I forget. Anyways, I wanna take Mark out on a 'date' today. Of course it's not an actual date, yet. It would be a 'friendly hangout' but still a date.

I texted him to ask when he was free, and luckily, he was this afternoon. I asked him to come and "hangout" with me at my house because, why not?

He agreed and I sent him my address. I'll take him to the movies, seems like a good idea.

When afternoon rolled around, I heard my doorbell ring. Alright Wang Jackson time to get your acting skills out.

I went to my front door and opened it, putting on a smile. "Hey Marky!"

"Don't call me that." He complained while entering my house. "Noooo you're my Markiepooh."

He had a weirded out expression on his face. "Anyway, what did you want to do today?" He asked me.

"Well, I was thinking, we could hangout at my house or at a cafe nearby and we can go to the movies later." I suggested and he looked happy with the idea.

"Alright, can we go the cafe? I ate lunch quite early and I'm kinda hungry right now." Mark said. "Alright, let me change first though, wait a sec." I said as I slipped into my room to go change.

I ended up changing into something like this:

As I walked back into the living room, I noticed that Mark was staring

As I walked back into the living room, I noticed that Mark was staring. I smirked, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said, and he snapped out of it. "Huh?" A blush slowly crept on his face when he realized that he was staring.

"Yah! I wasn't staring at you!"

"I never said you were."

"You're so frustrating Wang."

"Not my fault that I'm so hot."

"Self centred meanie."

And we bickered like we always did. Once we got to the cafe, we ordered some food, and got to know each other better.

When the sun started setting, we left the cafe and headed towards the movie theatre. I decided to choose a horror movie, to see if Mark liked it or it would scare the crap out of him.

We got some popcorn and drinks and sat down somewhere near the back.

"Hey Jackson, did I ever tell you that I never really preferred scary movies?" Mark turned his head towards me and asked. "Oh. No, but perfect." I smiled at him.

He pouted. "Yah! What do you mean perfect? So mean." He huffed and turned away from me as the movie was about to start. I chuckled silently.

Durning the movie, I could tell Mark was pretty scared, though he was good at hiding it, because he would only flinch slightly when a jump scare happened and would only tense up a little when things got violent.  

Once the movie was over, he let out a sigh of relief. "Enjoyed that?" I asked him teasingly. "Hmph. I'm never watching a movie with you again."

"Awww, Markiepooh, don't be like that, you know you love me." I stroked his hair a few times.

"Ha. You wish." He attempted to swat my hand away but luckily I successfully escaped that deadly move. The corners of his mouth slightly lifting a bit as he attempted to stay mad at me.

"Markie, are you mad?" I took his right arm in both of mine, went really close to his face and stared into his eyes, but he was avoiding my gaze.

"No." He simply answered. "I'm sorry... I'll buy you dimsum." I suggested. His eyes lit up. "Really?" I nodded and he smiled. "Yay!" Alright, I got to admit, that was cute.

We went for dinner, but it was pretty late already, so when we were done, we each went back to our own homes.

I could say I enjoyed today. Mark is a fun guy, unlike most of the people I dated. They were desperate and annoying.

This is fun.

。。。
Word Count: 1077

~💙~