•THIRTY FOUR•

Third Person P.O.V

"Jackson-ah, you ready?" Mark called out to the younger who was still in his room. He was packing his belongings. After a while, Jackson's head poked out through the crack of the door and the rest of his body and the belongings followed.

"Don't you think its a little awkward just appearing in the vampire world, as a human, carrying a huge bag?" Jackson said as he gestured to his duffle bag full of his necessities. Mark smiled and slightly waved his hand above the luggage, and it vanished into red smoke.

Jackson was confused. "W-what?" he couldn't really believe what he saw, even though he knows that his lover had powers, he's never really seen them before.

"Oh, and don't worry about the human part. You're my person, they will not dare lay a hand on you." Mark said protectively, leading the younger to the door. Jackson nodded, trusting Mark.

They've decided that Youngjae will travel between the two worlds, and if Mark needed help, then he would go to the kingdom and stay for a while, because you know, his love is still here. aHem. You know what I mean?

"Few things I have to warn you about though. Once we get there, all you'll see are vampires. Their eyes would most likely be red, their fangs may be out. I just don't want you to be too surprised about things." Mark explained as they wore their shoes and walked out the door, locking it. "It's okay, I won't be too surprised. I've seen your red eyes once already." Jackson said.

"Also, every vampire has their own tattoo or symbol that has been engraved on them since birth. Here, I'll show you mine." As Mark finished his sentence, he slightly lifts up his shirt and turns a little to the left so Jackson could see his tattoo on his right lower waist. It was something that looked like a tornado or blizzard, surrounding the silhouette of a deer.

He looked curiously. "I've never really understood the meaning of my symbol until recently. I'm guessing it's meaning that under all that mess of a heartless creature lies a gentle one." Mark explained as he ran his hand over his tattoo. "How come I've never seen that before?" Jackson asked.

"Well, we all have to ability to hide our identity. retracting fangs, hiding red eyes, and temporarily erasing our tattoos. Except for Youngjae... That's how Jaebum found out..." Mark trailed off. Jackson's eyes widened. "Wait wait wait, you never told me Youngjae was a vampire!"

Mark chuckled. "Thought you would've guessed" he said. Jackson just pouted. "Anyway hyung, where are we going?" Jackson asked, clueless as to how the heck they were going to get to the vampire world. "Han River." Mark simply replied with a small smile and reached for Jackson's hand. "You're gonna have to trust me on this one."

They got to the edge of the river, "Jump." Mark said, and tightened his grip on the younger's hand. Jackson didn't think twice and did what he was told, knowing that Mark was right by his side.

They were swallowed by the chilliness of something that felt like water, but it didn't make them wet. A few seconds later, they appeared next to a beautiful lake in the middle of a forest. It seemed to be glowing. "This is Lake Crystal." Mark said. "It's the gateway between the human and vampire world. Only vampires can pass through it, unless a human is intentionally brought through by a vampire."

Jackson looked around in amazement. It was currently the evening, and the sun was setting. You could begin to see stars in the sky, and the lake was illuminating light from its surface.

"This place is really... Magical..." Jackson said, and started walking around. Mark smiled at his boyfriend's cuteness and followed him around just to admire him.

Mark finally grabbed Jackson's hand again, and he looked back. "Let's take you to the castle." Mark said. It was quite a long walk without the vampire speed. Mark could just take Jackson to his castle with his speed but he wanted to show Jackson around, and he also wanted the entire kingdom to know, he's taken by an amazing, handsome, caring guy, and no one's going to hurt him.