Chapter 1

Somewhere In My Heart: Chapter 1

“About her”

Yana Ghia Fortanilla, born in the 10th of April year 1993, may be your typical main character. She’s sweet, kind hearted, nice to everyone, easy-going but, of course, has her own weaknesses. Halos lahat na nasa kanya kaya naman kinakaingitan siya ng marami. Pero kahit na ganun, nananatiling down to earth lang ang ating bida.

Her hometown is in Seoul, Korea where she was born and raised by her parents. Di sila mayaman at hindi rin sila mahirap, her father’s income was only enough to satisfy their needs and a little of their greed. Every bit of her life has always been simple and meek.

That was before a ‘huge storm hit their family causing them to fall’. As in huge storm ang dumaan sa kanyang buhay. His Father Gabriel was wrongly accused of giving inside information about the company he was working at in exchange for money. Dahil dito nag file ng case ang company against him. They’re tried everything they could to get him out this mess and luckily, he was claimed not guilty. Still, hindi yun naging dahilan para tangalin siya ng company. Unfair hindi ba? He was wrongly accused pero in the end natangal pa din siya sa trabaho.

Most of their saving were used to pay the lawyer’s fee. His father being unemployed had no choice but to bring his family back to his hometown, in Philippines.

Dahil sa masyado pa siya bata, she had no idea of what was going on, pero isa lang ang malinaw sa kanya: The environment that she is moving in right now isn’t the same with what was used to.

Here, our main character found a new home, but it wasn’t that easy.

Adjustment period had been very hard on her, given the fact that she was only 5 years old at the time. Hindi ganun kadali ang naging buhay nila ng bumalik sila sa Pinas. Hindi agad nakahanap ng trabaho ang daddy ni Yana pero dahil sa mga dating kaibigan nakakaraos sila sa pang araw-araw. Makalipas ang ilang buwan nakahanap din ito ng trabaho. A lot of pain has been endured and a lot of tears have been shed before could actually go back to the same simple life she once had.

With the help of those people dearest to her, slowly, she got used to the world she now lives in and learned how to blend in with its environment.

Little did she know that she was up for yet another ‘huge spin off’ in her life...

Question is, will she be able to handle it?

 -----

AUTHOR'S note:

Hi guys! Thank you sa pagbasa niyo nitong new story ko. Gusto ko din mag sorry sa mga maling grammar na makita niyo. BTW, hindi ito english story. Hayaan niyo sa mga susunod na chapters hindi na english. Hehe. I hope nagustuhan niyo ang first chapter kahit na maiksi.

-Jem