Chapter 2

Hi! Thank you sa mga magbabasa nito. Sana Magustuhan niyo ang update ko. Bye! :*

Somewhere In My Heart: Chapter 2

"Just the two of them"

Normal Point of View:

“See their names and you’ll never know. But, see their faces and the resemblance, in your eyes shall bestow.”

 This has been the ‘catchphrase’ of those who encounter these two…

Mauri Luke Marcial, born in the 15th of October, year 1986, is known as very manly, mature and proper young man. But, once you get to know him, you’ll start to notice that despite these said traits, he is also a soft-hearted guy, playful even. Dahil dito maraming babae ang nagkakagusto sa kanya. Bakit nga ba hindi? Eh halos lahat na ng characteristics ng isang modern prince charming ay nasa kanya na.

Some also take notice of his so said ‘angelic’ smile, which they say is capable of capturing girls’ hearts in just seconds. This, in addition to his good looks and superior talent, made him one of the most famous guys in their school.

On the other hand, John Keith Benavidez, born in the 7th of October, year 1991, is a rather very shy and reserved boy, at first glance that is. Most of his close friends say that in contrast to the pure and innocent aura that he gives of, he is actually a mischievous young boy who has a really good sense of humor. He likes to play around with his friends and pull pranks on others. He is also said to be extremely talented when it comes to music. Who could resist his charms?

Maniwala man kayo hindi, these two are brothers. Hindi kayo naniniwala? Let me tell you the whole story. Are you ready guys? Okay. Medyo madrama 'to so please ihanda niyo na ang mga panyo niyo. Just kidding.

Their mother’s first husband is from Manila, Philippine. They got married at a young age and stayed at Manila together with his husband’s family. Yeah, you hear or read it right.

A year after that came the fruit of their love (A/N: Ito na! ang gwapong gwapo na si Luke, hehe). It was baby boy whom they named Luke. The child gave such great happiness to the couple, pero hindi yun nagtagal.

They started having problems in their relationship. Lagi na silang nag-aaway over little things and this stresses out both parties. Until, they’ve decided that they’ve had enough and filed for divorce. Once their divorce has been approved, she brought her child, Luke, and moved back to her hometown, Seoul, South Korea. Lumaki naman ng maayos si Luke kasama ng mom niya. Hindi siya nito pinabayaan. Lumaki ng busog sa pagmamahal ang gwapo nating bida.