Jealusy is a great look on you~Calum Hood

Words count:2090

Y/n made her way through the crowd, pushing and shoving harshly in only her boyfriend’s oversized tee, thigh highs and converse, Calum’s snapback atop her straightened hair. She should be used to this by now considering all the frat did almost every weekend was throw parties, but nonetheless, it was still overwhelming. She spotted him in the den which seemed to be a lot less crowded than the rest of the house, a few of the other boys in the frat sitting on the couches as well deep in conversation. Her eyes lit up at the sight of her boyfriend’s crinkled eyes and wide smile as he laughed at something Michael had said to the group. She was fed up with all of these parties, really only going that night to spend time with Calum since she hadn’t seen much of him that week due to ‘obligations’. She didn’t really understand why he had to be involved so much in pledge week when he wasn’t even a pledge or head of the house.

She sauntered into the room, only one thing on her mind, as she took a spot on one of Calum’s thighs drawing him away from the conversation as her head rested in the crook of his neck. His arm snaked around her waist holding her tight as the other draw circles on the exposed skin on her thigh.

“You alright, babe?” he questioned quietly as she responded with a simple moan acknowledging that he had spoken to her.

“Can we go upstairs?” she muttered in his ear just wanting to lay down with the boy and cuddle. She wasn’t asking for much, just to simply see him for more than five minutes.

“No,” he said back simply, directing his attention back to the conversation as y/n let out a whine, moving her head out from the skin of his neck.

“But, Cal-,” she started to plead as he turned back towards her, the smile on his face gone only to be replaced with a stern glare.

“Seriously, y/n, no. I have things I need to do. Stop being annoying,” he said back, turning his head towards Michael as y/n rolled her eyes pulling his limbs off of her so she could stand up, gaining Calum’s attention once again. “Where are you going?”

“Up to my boyfriend’s room to lay down by myself since he won’t join me even though I haven’t seen him in a week,” she said back before walking out of the room, hearing ‘ooos’ all come from his friends, but knowing he wouldn’t get up to follow her. She leaned up against the door frame just outside the parlor watching the party go on in front of her at this point just contemplating if she should leave. She didn’t really want to be there in the first place and the reason she was there was clearly a bit too busy to give her the time of day.

“You look lost, darlin’,” a voice said next to her causing her to look at the mystery man in front of her. He didn’t look to familiar, clearly not a part of the frat as she looked away from him in an attempt to ignore him. “Can I grab you a drink?”

“No thanks. I’m actually trying to leave,” she responded looking around the room as if she was looking for a friend, but at this point, she would take any of the guys she knew to help her out. “I’m just waiting for my boyfriend to get back from the bathroom.” He chuckled slightly, sipping at the red cup in his hand.

Calum’s eyes were fixated on his girlfriend and her body language, clearly pleased she wanted nothing to do with him, but incredibly irritated that he was trying to flirt with her. “Are you going to go get her?” Luke asked, eyes watching as well even though almost every boy in the den’s eyes were on her. Any girlfriend of any member of the frat was treated just like a frat brother. If any one of them got hurt, someone would be answering to them.

“She can handle herself,” he said back, uneasily. She was always insisting on not needed to be baby sat when it came to things like this, having been told repeatedly ‘Calum, I’m a big girl. Please let me stick up for myself.’