Princess~Luke Hemmings

WARNING: sub luke, princess Luke, pain kink, sex toys,you are being called a daddy

words:1540

------------

Many people believed Luke was either vanilla or dominant in the bed room, oh but they were wrong.

Date Luke Hemmings for a year and you start to open up, he had his kinks and so did I... But Luke's kink wasn't just some pain or fem-dom kink, he wanted to be dominated.. Just with a bit of a twist...

I got home from work, a bit later than I expected. I usually see Luke on the couch, playing a game or watching t.v., but he wasn't there.

"Luke, babe I'm home!" I yell through out the house tiredly.

When I don't hear anything I put down my bag and take off my coat, walking upstairs to our shared bedroom.

"Luke?" I say as I open the bedroom door.

What I wasn't expecting was my boyfriend to be laying in our bed wearing nothing else but a pair of pink lace panties, his cock rock hard and with a shiny metal ring around it. He looks up at me with his innocent baby blue doe eyes, biting his lip ring inbetween his teeth as he grips the sheets tightly in his hands.

"Princess, have I kept you waiting?" I ask seductively, unbuttoning the first couple of buttons of my blouse and walking to the end of the bed.

He nods, looking me in the eyes as I give him a warm smile.

"You didn't touch yourself did you princess?" I ask softly as I walk along the side of the bed, combing my fingers through his hair when I sit beside him.

He looks down anxiously, his face turning a light pink as he lets out a small whine.

"Princess, answer your daddy." I command, grabbing his jaw and making him meet my gaze again.

"I'm s-sorry daddy, you t-took so l-long and I couldn't take it anymore..." He says nervously as I move my hand down his neck and chest, caressing his thigh.

"Did you cum?"

"N-no daddy."

"That's good princess, but you still broke a rule and now you have to be punished. Whip or paddle?" I ask as retract my hand from his body and walk to our closet.

"Whip." He mumbles

"Speak louder baby, daddy can't hear you unless you speak clearly." I say while going through the box of "toys".

"Whip." He says louder, a small whimper forming at the end.

I grab the whip, but decide to bring a few other toys as well...Walking over to the bed as Luke watches me, I place the items on the mattress and he looks at the toys with a glimmer of excitement in his eyes.

The items I brought include of course the the whip, but also a vibrator and a butt plug...

Luke looks at me and I give him a smirk.

"Turn over and put your ass up princess." I command, Luke immediately obeying.

"You look so good in your panties baby boy... My little princess is so good for his daddy." I praise him, rubbing his bum and sliding off the thin fabric.