Wrong Day~Lasthon 3some

Warning:spanking with a belt, double penetration, dirty talk and daddy kink

Word Count: 2,8k

You were woken up by the sound of your phone ringing on your bedside table, the red lights on your clock showing you that it was definitely too early for you to answer any call. A soft breeze blew through your room due to your window being open all night, needing to ventilate your room a bit with fresh air before it was gonna turn to 30°c again, making it impossible for you to get any sleep. 8:37 AM. Groaning, you picked up your phone. “What?” You mumbled sleepily, rubbing your eyes. “Y/N.. I’m almost at your door..” Luke’s soothing voice rang through the speaker, followed by quiet breaths. “Why the hell would you be at my door at 8:30?” “Needed a distraction.. Is the key still under your mat?” “Mh.. You better brought breakfast.” You had been studying all night, until you feel asleep like three hours ago. A giggle on the other side of the phone, then he hung up.

A few minutes later you heard the door open slowly and one of your best friends sneaking in. He kicked his shoes off in the hallway and walked up the stairs to your bedroom. A warm body next to yours was the first thing you noticed. “Morning princess.” His raspy morning voice whispered, his breath smelled like mint. He had wrapped his arms around your torso before pressing a chaste kiss to your exposed neck. “Should’ve known that’s what you came here for.” You smirked, turning around just to be greeted with a mop of hair in your face. Luke’s golden curls. “How could I ever resist you, babe?” He had this typical playful smirk on his face, biting on his lower lip while his eyes scanned your body that was just covered in a shirt and a pair of panties. Luke wore his Pink Floyd shirt, which looked insanely good on him, combined with a comfortable pair of sweatpants.

Luke and you ended up spending the whole day together, him joining you in the shower in the morning, on his knees of course, claiming that you were the only breakfast he wanted. The actual sex that was about to follow did not happen until 8 PM. He was always the kind of guy that liked slow, romantic, passionate sex with deep thrusts, kisses and lots of compliments. And that’s exactly how it happened later, Luke hovering above you, kissing you passionately while guiding his hard member to your entrance, entering you with a slow thrust. His gaze was burning on your face, lust evident in his eyes as his thumb stroked your cheek, a loud moan leaving his mouth. Luke has always been that vocal during sex, he loved showing you that you made him feel good.

It had been like that since he first had sex. With you. It was rushed, short and not exactly romantic in his bunk. That was four years ago already. Luke had never been with anyone else, the idea of fucking countless of girls without any meaning behind it disgusted him. He wanted you, only you. For him it was about trust and safety, something he always felt when he was with you, because that’s what best friends are for, aren’t they? “Fuck, babygirl. You mean so much to me.” He groaned, dropping his head down to your neck, sucking on it softly. Luke thrusted into you deeply, making you arch your back as you screamed his name because you felt him everywhere.

And that’s when the door swung open with full force, your other best friend staring at you in shock. Luke looked up too, crawling away from you immediately because this whole situation made him feel so embarrassed. “Oh.. Now I know why you’re not answering my calls. Too busy fucking my best friend behind my back, huh?” He chuckled. “Cat’s got your tongue baby? It’s Thursday and you know what that means. You’re mine. And Daddy doesn’t like seeing you fuck other guys. I personally think-” You cut him off right away. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t-” A slap across your cheek before Ashton grabbed your chin and pulled you close. “You’re not supposed to make Daddy even angrier by interrupting him.”

You looked over to Luke, who looked extremely shocked because, holy fuck. His best friend just slapped you and god knows what he was gonna do. “Hey Ashton… stop it…” He tried to argue, while putting his boxer briefs on. “You’re hurting her.” Dropping your head down to the floor, you tried to hide your smile. “Oh Luke.. What an innocent boy you are. She loves being manhandled. She loves it when I slap her, no matter where. Because she’s a little slut. That’s why she fucks two of her best friends without them knowing about one another. Spread her legs buddy. I’m sure she’s dripping right now.”