Command~Michael Clifford

Summary: Kinky!Michael kitten smut..Bondage, pain kink, mistress kink, over stimulation, many dirty things... I need jesus...  someone please get me holy water

words:1790

I get home from work, horny and infuriated... I've had enough of Michael's texts, he's been sending me dick pics, videos of him moaning and touching himself along dirty text and voice mails all day. He knows what he's doing, he knows that he can't touch himself, but in those messages he was breaking a big rule. So now he has to be punished.

I drop my bag and close the door, trying to be as quiet has possible so he doesn't know I'm home. I walk up to the bedroom and hear moans and whimpers from him and... Oh fuck no.

I slam the door open to see his laptop open and his dick in his hand, the tip a bright red and pre-cum dripping down his shaft as he moves his hand up and down in fast motions. The moans and sounds of skin on skin coming from the laptop along with his little whimpers. But when he heard the door slam and me coming through the door, he just looked at me and stopped his movements.

"Kitten, why are you being so bad today?" I ask as I walk over to the edge of the bed,my arms crossed over my chest making my breasts pop out a bit from my blouse.

"I-I..I-I'm s-sorry mistress." He mutters as he keeps his eye contact with me.

"You aren't sorry, you know what you were doing. And now.."

He looks up at me, biting his plump bottom lip as he holds back a grin.

"I get punished?" He asks.

"You got that right baby boy. Go get your toys." I say as he gets up from the bed, setting his laptop on his desk and running to the walk in closet to grab the box of "toys".

As he leaves to grab the things, I light up my many candles that are scattered around the room.

"Mistress.." Mikey says as he comes back into the room, the box in his hands.

"Thank you kitten, get on the bed."

He gets on the bed, looking at me as I bend down and open the box on the floor.

"Now, I want you to follow my every command. Got that kitten?" I say, walking over to him with a pair of hand cuffs.

"Yes mistress." He replies as I cuff his hands to the bed frame.

"Good boy...but I still have to punish you." I say as I sit on the side of the bed.

"W-what are you going to do mistress?" He asks

"Turn over." I command.

He turns over, struggling a bit from the resraints.

"Count." I say as I start to spank his bare ass.

"O-one!" He says with a strangled moan from the first smack, leaving a red mark on his skin.

"T-two..fuck!" He moans as I smack his ass again, rubbing over the red hand print.

"You're doing so well kitten, we're almost done." I say softly in his ear, smacking his ass another time.

"Three!"