5

Leigh sighed as she drove to work. She remembered that it was the open day. She grown to herself at the thought of it. She was a good teacher and didn't want to spend the day proving to the john foster parents that she was worth teaching their stuck up kids. Once Leigh got to school she met up with tom in the car park. He looked to her and smiled. He kissed her briefly knowing that there was no one around to see "hey" she said as he smiled to her "how are you?" Tom asked as she chuckled "funny, I was going to ask you the same thing" he said as she smiled to him.

Leigh and tom walked across the car park and met up with grantly and Steph as jo handed  Steph her next training assignment. Steph watched as jo walked away before she scrubbed up the paper "i thought you enjoyed the training?" Leigh asked as Steph looked to her and smiled "yes, but it doesn't mean i want to do it again" Steph said as Leigh rolled her eyes "funny, it doesn't look as if she was giving you much choice" grantly said as Steph smirked "than i will have to persuade her otherwise" "you cant be serious? you cant flirt your way out of this one" grantly said as Steph smirked "why not? she liked woman like you and tom, besides ill just have to use a technique i used when i certain jack rimmer was in charge" she siad as she pulled down her top slighlty and walked ahead "she cant be serious?" Leigh said as tom looked to her and smirked "oh she is" he siad as she turned to him "i bet i can flirt my way out of it" she said as he looked down to her and smirked "yes, right into my bed" he said as she smirked to him.

***

Leigh sat in the staffroom next to tom as max walked in to give his briefing over the open day. Tom ran his hand up her leg and into her thigh. No one could see that he was doing to her, due to the book that she was holding. She felt herself tense up under his touch as he started to pleasure her. She bite her lip as she tried to listen on what max would say but she couldnt not with what tom was doing to her. He soon pulled away and she looked to him and glared as she stood up and faced him, he was smirking at him "your going to pay for that" she said as she walked off leaving tom smirking to himself.

***

Leigh sat next to tom in the hall during the open day as jo walekd over "what's going on with Steph?" jo asked as Leigh looked to tom "all im saying that she will do anything to get out of  a bite of hard work" Leigh said as tom smirked "even batting for the other side" tom said as Leigh looked to him "you cant be serious? she would rather try it on with me then go on another training course?" jo asked as Leigh nodded "oh i see" she said as she looked to Steph and smirked before walked off. Leigh looked to tom and chuckled "you really are terrible" she said as he smirked "but you live it, meet me in my classroom in half an hour" he said as she nodded.

Leigh walked into toms classroom and closed the door. He smirked to her as he pulled her to him and kissed him. She deepened the kiss and ran her hands through his hair as he lifted her up on the desk and stood between her legs. Running his hands up her thighs. She started to undo his belt and smirked to him as he pulled off her underwear before he pushed into her casing them both to groan as he started to move in and out of her. Leigh bit her lip moaning as she dug her ails into his back.

***

Leigh smiled to tom as she fixed her dress as they started to look presentable "you okay?" tom asked as she nodded. Leigh knew she wasn't telling him the truth, she was scared that she was pregnant and didnt want to tell him because of josh. He walekd over to her and kissed her and smiled "we'll make it work, us" he siad as she nodded. Unaware someone had seen them.