9

Leigh and Tom lay in bed. Tom looked to Leigh and smiled “how are you feeling?” he asked as she looked to him and smiled “tired, and pregnant" she said as she placed a hand on the small bump that was forming. “what are we going to do? Do you want this baby?” Tom asked as Leigh looked to him and sighed slightly. She looked to him and smiled “i know that i don't want an abortion, i mean its a baby and we made this baby and it makes me happy but im also scared, im scared over the thought of having a baby and the thought of having this baby and raising it, of being a mother. It scares me. I mean I never had a mother not really. My parents died when I was three and I was raised by Rachel and she wasn’t my mum, she was my auntie. I can barely remember my mum and I don’t know what to do" Leigh said as she started to cry. He placed a hand on her cheek and wiped away the tears “it’s going to be okay, I’m here and when we decide what to do. We decide together. I love you leigh" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. He pulled her close so that she was straddling him.

She ran her hands through his hair as he ran his hands down her body and looked to her and smiled “your so beautiful “ he said as she smiled. She pulled her best top that she was wearing off of her as he shifted out of the boxers. He pulled her to him and pushed into her. He placed his hands on her hips as she shifted her hips against his and moaned loudly as she felt herself get close. Once they had reached their high, she rolled over and lay on the bed be t to him and looked to him and smiled “we're going to be okay, and were going to make this work. I promise" he said as he leant in and kissed her gently.

***

Later, Leigh sat in the staffroom and rolled her eyes as she listened to Steph who was complaining over max “what is this suppose to me?” she asked as she looked down at the note that she received “to discuss your recent performance, like what have I done?” she asked as Leigh looked to her and smirked “have you been a bad girl?” Leigh asked as Steph looked to her and glared “it’s not funny Leigh, he wants me out and I’ll probably be gone I mean, yours safe, your Rachel's niece" Steph said as Leigh chuckled “I think the fact that I am Rachel’s niece is a reason of why I won’t b safe, max and my dear auntie can’t stand each other" Leigh said as she looked across the room and looked to see Tom and smiled to him.

Later that day. Leigh walked into toms office and smiled as she spotted him sitting  at his desk.  She walked over and sat on the edge and looked to him. She could see that he was stressed “are you okay?” she asked as he sighed “I had a run on with max" he said as she looked to him and smiled “you two? I heard Steph and Jo did, are you okay?” she asked as he nodded “Its just the power, he has to have the power" Tom said as Leigh looked to him and smiled “I know, it’s going to his head. Some people need the power, some don't and when it comes to max, I just don’t trust hum" Leigh said as Tom looked to her and smiled “be careful Tom, I know you think he's harmless but I don’t, he threatened Rachel and it worries me" Leigh said as Tom looked to her and nodded.

***

Later that day, Leigh and Tom sat in the hospital as they waited to attend their scan. She sighed as she heard her name call. Tom took a hold of her hand and smiled to her “it’s going to be okay" he said as she smiled and nodded. She walked into the room and sat on the bed as Tom took her hand. She looked to the screen and jumped slightly as she felt the cold jell touch her stomach. She jumped slightly and looked to the screen and smiled as she heard the small heart beat “is that it?” she asked as the mid wife nodded “that a your baby" she said as Leigh smiled. She knew one thing, she wanted her baby.