11

A/N; Charlee Baxter and any kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***

Leigh lay in bed as she sat texting her sister Charlee. Tom asked into the room and looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled as she sat up in the bed and looked to him "I'm fine" she said as Tom sighed and walked over and sat next to her on the bed "I know what today is Leigh" he said as she looked to him with tears in her eyes and sighed "don't, don't go there tom. I don't want to talk about it, I lived it and I was the only one that lived through it, Charlee wasn't even there. She was ill" Leigh said as Tom looked to her and frowned "your sister? You don't talk about her, didn't she use to be a student of mine?" Tom asked as Leigh looked to him and smiled "yeah, so did I?" "She's meant to be coming back for the memorial but I don't know if she can face it" Leigh said.

Tom looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on top of hers and smiled "you can talk to me babe, I'm here" he said as he placed a hand on top of hers as she sighed "I don't want to talk about it" she said as Tom looked to her and smiled. He knew that her parents death was effecting her even if she wouldn't open up to her. Leigh grabbed her phone as it rang on the side and frowned as she saw it was Rachel "Rachel? What is it?" Leigh asked "Charlee is here, you should come round" Rachel said as Leigh smiled "I'll be there soon" Leigh said as she hung up before she looked to tom and sighed "I've got to go, I'll see you later"

***

Leigh got to Rachel's and smiled as she saw Charlee who was asleep on the couch. She could tell that Charlee had been out partying all night. Leigh day next to Charlee on the sofa and looked to her sister and smiled "hey trouble, I thought that you weren't coming back?" Leigh asked Charlee who looked to her and smiled "I thought it was time I came back, it's been years" Charlee said as Leigh looked to her and smiled. Leigh knew that Charlee had spent the last few months travelling the world.

Charlee groaned and sat up hungover as Rachel walked into the room. Leigh looked to her and frowned "are you okay?" Leigh asked as Rachel looked to her and sighed "yeah, it's just a few things from last term to deal with, the fall out with max Tyler especially" Rachel said as Leigh smiled "good riddance to him too" Leigh said as Charlee looked to them and frowned. She knew that she had spent the night with someone called max, but she only hoped it was a coincidence as she didn't like the sound of the stuff that max had done. Little did Charlee know that it was the same max and half of the stuff that it was the same max and the consequences that were going to come for it.

***

Later that day,  Leigh got back to toms and smiled as she saw that he had made her dinner "your amazing" she said as she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He looked to her and smiled "I know your upset, you never talked to me about the crash" he said as she looked to him with tears in her eyes and looked to him "because it was my fault" she said as he frowned "you were four" "and I was messing around, I took my seat belt off and I was kicking off over a stupid doll hat my mum had given Charlee, I was picking a brat and mum and dad we're arguing and then we were off of the road and it was my fault " Leigh said as Tom looked to her and smiled. He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "your not to blame, I promise you" tom said as he pulled her into a hug and smiled. But could Leigh get over her guilt?