15

Leigh sighed to herself as she got to Rachel's and sighed. She couldn't believe what had happened and how she and tom had broken up. She felt numb. She was in shock. She used her spare key and sighed as she let herself in as Rachel walked out of the kitchen with Charlee as they both looked to Leigh and frowned "are you okay?" Charlee asked her sister as Leigh shock her head "tom and I had a huge fight, we broke up" Leigh sobbed as Charlee walked over to her and hugged her. She could see just how heartbroken that her sister was "you can stay here for as long as you want, can't she Rachel?" Charlee said as Rachel looked to her and smiled "of course you can" Rachel said as she lead Leigh into the kitchen and handed her a glass of water and smiled "what happened?" Charlee asked as Leigh looked to her and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair.

"We had a fight over max, I may of went to attack him for how he had been to you, how he had been treating you. I was angry and we got in a fight as he took Max's side and then he just ended it, I don't get it. I don't get how he could end it like that. I thought that we were happy and I thought that he loved me and now it's all such a mess" Leigh said as she ran her hands through her hair as Charlee looked to her and smiled "you will both sort it out, your having a baby and you and tom are strong. You have to work it out" Charlee said as Leigh looked to her and smiled as she ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She hoped her Charlee was right as she didn't want to loose tom.

***

Leigh got to work and sighed as she stood in the staffroom. She frowned as Tom walked in and looked to her for a moment and sighed before he walked off "he's avoiding me, he's actually avoiding me" she said as Charlee looked to her and smiled "talk to him" Charlee said as Leigh nodded. Leigh walked out of the staffroom m and towards toms classroom and looked to him and sighed "what's going on" she asked as he liked to her and sighed "nothing" "it's not nothing, you can't avoid me tom and you know it" "i...I'm sorry. Last night I slept with someone else" he said as Leigh said nothing. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed as she walked over to him and slapped him "screw you" she spat as she walked off.

***

Leigh sat in the living room and wiped the tears from her eyes. She had left work as soon as Tom had admitted he slept with someone else. She couldn't face it. The door opened as Charlee walked in and frowned as she looked to her "what happened? I heard you left did you and tom work it out" she asked as Leigh shock her head "no, he slept with someone else" Leigh sobbed as Charlee looked to her shock and hugged her "it's going to be okay" Charlee said unaware of Leigh was going to make tom and whoever he slept with pay