S1 E2

Lanae stopped as she heard him say something that piqued her interest. 

He had never been the vulnerable type so this was a little unexpected but that didn't stop her at least, from hearing what he had to say.

She watched his face visibly show emotion that he swore he never felt: fear. Her steps were cautious when she got closer to him, clutching her bag with a sense of nerves swirling around her.

The music changes into an uptempo smooth jazz rhythm that has people moving and grinding together, lost in a rhythmic wave. The smell of strong cologne tingles her's nose as she perched herself in front of him.

" What do you need to say ?" Lanae eyed him with confusion knotted in her eyebrows.

A shaky sigh escaped his lips as he squirmed in discomfort, he wasn't used to expressing what he felt, his upbringing had cemented that for him. But tonight, in as much as he would give in to his natural defaulting to repression, his heart had become unusually strong enough for him to say how he felt. He looked up at her, seeing her strong gaze on him, and thinks about how they got here in the first place.

...............................................................................................................................................................

"ah, shit, right there" Lanae moaned as Xavier kept giving her deep slow strokes. Their sweaty bodies moved in sync as she looked deeply into his eyes.

His eyes are dark and filled with lust, biting his bottom lip. To say he couldn't get enough of the sweet nectar that lay between her thighs was an understatement, he simply hadn't been able to fuck anyone else ever since he had been with her.

This 'friends with benefits' idea seemed good to Lanae at first but like a dumb bitch, she caught feelings, and him dicking her down like this wasn't helping. He sucked on her neck while she bucked her hips against his strokes. A wave of pleasure was building in her core and when she released, her sweet essence creamed over his dick.

That was enough for him to nut right in here but he wouldn't want to put them in such a position. As soon as he released himself on her toned stomach and after cleaning themselves, he laid next to Lanae, who was still catching her breath. The rain trickled through the window which steamed up from the intense session they just had, all that could be heard was soft smooth jazz and laboured breaths that escaped their mouths.

Xavier looked to see the stunning beauty lying next to him, he was truly in her awe that she caught his attention and kept it. Her small but perky breasts moved up and down as she inhaled and exhaled. He knew that there was something she wanted to say from the way she stared blankly at the ceiling.

" Can't talk now, huh?" he chuckled, putting his arm behind his head whilst rubbing his toned abs. Tattoos cascaded down his whole upper body like a poetic piece of art, making him look even finer as fuck.

" What's there to talk about?" she remarked in a dull tone. The candles managed to remain lit as the song changed. Her mind was racing thoughts about whether now was the time to tell him about how she felt but she instantly pushed the thoughts away. What they shared was something she could manage if she just pretended she didn't feel what she was feeling.

" Come on, man. You don't feel like talking to me? You usually have something to say" Xavier probed, nudging her shoulders. She instantly got up and started dressing up, leaving him very confused as he scratched the back of his head.

He was ready for their long chats but I guess tonight was not the night.

" You need me to drop off? I can get changed quickly" He searched for his clothes but Lanae grabbed his arm gently. He stood up, practically towering over her as she grabbed his face and gives him a lingering kiss. Their mouths moved intensely against each other as Xavier pulled her close, grabbing her bum and slapping it hard.

They pulled apart, bursting into laughter but Xavier saw something in her cinnamon coloured eyes that seemed off but he dismissed asking what was wrong.

"You always do that, you prick. Don't worry about me, the uber is coming now. Thanks....see you later" she uttered softly as he smiled at her. She towards the door opened it and walked out.

Xavier flopped down on his bed, smirking as he thought about what transpired between them. He knew that she was something different but he wasn't sure if he was ready to settle down and do a relationship thing.

But she was so special, he thought as the rain continued to pour.

End of flashback

...................................................................................................................................

The music jilted him out of his thoughts, he knew that what he would say would change everything between them. Lanae noticed that he seemed nervous, maybe she underestimated how serious the discussion was.

"I know that I'm hard to talk to sometimes when it comes to the emotional things but you make.... it a little easier for me. Ughhh. I'm gonna be real with you, you've been a hard one to shake off. I catch myself thinking about what you're doing and how you are. When we fuck, even from the first time, it was never fucking to me. I was making love to you but I just couldn't tell you that because..." he paused, dropping his hands.

Lanae moved her hands towards his, encompassing her warmth over him. She wanted to say something but she noticed him moving towards her, cupping his hands around her face.

As their lips touched, she knew that she had sunken back into his trap once again. The flurries of soft moans and grunts were suppressed by the music but they enjoyed the fact that hearing the connection they made. The separation came as their lips pulled apart, they eased themselves into a comfortable silence.

"I love you but I think you already knew dat tho," he chuckled.

Lanae glanced at him with a small smile,  feeling uncertain if that was what he truly felt. She decided to not overwhelm herself with too many thoughts and listen to the soothing jazz.

...............................................................................................................................................

What happens next in Season One: Episode Three?

I hope you enjoyed the story so far. Vote and comment as always.

Xxxxx