S1 E4

TW: Sexual Harassment.

" We can't do this anymore,  Chanel," Xavier let out, annoyed that he was even here.

" Yet, you keep coming here like you ain't married.  Fuck outta here, man" Chanel remarked, annoyed with his complaining. 

Xavier couldn't even deny what she said, he had landed himself in this.

He and Chanel had been at it for a minute now and at this point, he was questioning if he was good at marriage.

The guilt was eating him up but it was like he couldn't stop, his insatiable need to get off was becoming more worrying than expected.

Though Chanel helped soothe his sexual appetite only a little bit, Lanae had his heart, mind, and spirit.

The thought of her finding out what he was doing was eating at him

" You need to go if you're going to keep bitching like last time because I ain't interested," Chanel remarked, flipping her Brazillian bundles over her shoulder.

She made her way towards the bathroom, her thick bum jiggled which made Xavier's dick twitch again.

As the shower turned on, Xavier was lost in his thoughts once again.

Before Lanae, there was an endless array of women in and out of his bed which cemented the Fuckboy era of his life.

Now there wasn't.

He spent a better part of his early adulthood drowning himself in all the sex he could get, and being  in a relationship was a shock to his system. There were nuances that he hadn't quite gotten the grasp of, and this was a glaring example of how difficult it was for him.

He knew that most women, much like Chanel, weren't interested in romantic love, at least not right now in their lives.

The sexual release helped with the stress he had to deal with at home; Lanae seemed to have been working longer hours and becoming more tireless, especially with this new trip.

That in turn made her more unreceptive to sex which didn't help  Xavier's sexual hunger at all.

He was aware that wasn't an excuse at all, and he knew he had to do something before this blew up in his face. Cleaning himself up, he put his clothes back on and left quickly without Chanel knowing.

Entering his jeep, he began his journey from Essex to South East London. Moments like these made him grateful that Chanel wasn't too close by, but that didn't mean he could go on doing this forever.

Merging onto the M25, his phone rang, and expecting Chanel to answer, he let out a frustrated sigh and pressed the green phone sign.

"What?" He grunted.

His demeanour instantly softened as he heard the soothing voice of his wife.

" Hello to you too. What's wrong with you? " She responded, slightly irritated.

He felt instant guilt for how he reacted.

" Sorry, baby. I'm just a little stressed. How's the trip so far?" He questioned tenderly.

Loosening his tight hold on the steering wheel, he slipped off the motorway to the necessary exit and continued his journey.

" It's ok, but it's hard without you. I'm missing you loads, babe,"

The affection in her voice instantly warmed his heart and made him smile.

" 3 more days and then you can come to get what's yours. He and I have been missing you too. "