S4: E2

Downing her third drink at the bar, Noelle finally loosened up a little as she laughed with her friends. The night was slowing down as the current band played smooth jazz softly, the atmosphere was relaxed as people conversed and danced intimately.

Adonis finally made it to the bar and just as Noelle was about to pay for her drink, he signalled to the bartender who instantly got the message.

"It's on the house, beautiful," His deep voice caressed her ears, she felt a tingle down her spine as she turned to look at him.

"Do you usually buy drinks for your fans?" She remarked, lifting her eyebrows. He leaned against the bar, eyeing her intensely as he bit his bottom lip.

"Nah, you're a special exception." 

He smirked as he moved closer to her, the chemistry was just as electric as when they danced before and Noelle was trying hard to dismiss it.

" Thank you for the drink. Just know that this doesn't mean anything by the way" She attempted to ignore him but he didn't care too much as he moved closer.

Emboldened by her drinking, she tutted and got up, ready to go but Adonis wasn't going to let her out of his sight, grabbing her slim waist with ease.

"Who said I wanted to go anywhere with you? " she stated bluntly, trying to get out of his gentle yet firm grip.

"If you weren't interested, you wouldn't have talked to me at all. We both know there is something between us but you keep playing like there isn't" He smirked confidently as Noelle became instantly frozen by his words and in that time, he drew her closer to him, right between his legs.

" You know, I was only being polite by talking. If I was sober right now, I wouldn't look your way at all" Noelle rebutted as she attempted to wiggle out of his hold but her body was betraying her with every move.

" You can keep lying but your body tells me what I need to know." He stood up to his full height, practically towering over Noelle and she couldn't lie, his assertiveness was turning her on right now.

Smirking, Adonis didn't care to ask her to come with him as he led her backstage. Kayla's eyes widen as she saw Noelle follow him without any rebuttal and nudged Sydney, who smirked instantly.

The waves of bodies pass them by as Adonis and Noelle continue to his backstage room. Glistening light glared into her eyes as he opened the door and led them in.  Soft music was playing as she glanced around the room. His decor had a vintage feel with velvet chairs and a concoction of burgundy and gold flowing through which created a something of sensual mood in the room.

" How long have you been singing ?" She asked, walking around and touching his unique ornaments adorned in different parts of the room. 

He looked at her through the mirror and admired the way she assessed his items with such interest. There was something that intrigued him about her and it all began with the eye contact they shared back he was performing.

The intensity of the way they looked at each other was much more than lust and even though a relationship wasn't what he was looking for, he wouldn't be opposed to trying to get her to know him better.

" Since I was 18, so about..er... 12 years now" He replied calmly but Noelle caught on and figured out he was much older than she thought and a sense of uneasiness began to spark within her.

He moved towards her, standing behind her as they both looked at the African carving of a woman and a man in a romantic embrace. The tension between them was strong and they both knew it.

No words were exchanged as he moved closer, wrapping his toned arms around her waist, her breath hitched a little as his face found its way to the crook of her neck.  The sweet smell of her perfume tickled his nose and within seconds he was attacking her neck with soft kisses that made her panties instantly wet.

His hands roamed her body, softly gripping her supple breasts. Everything was so slow and controlled, it had Noelle buckling at her knees.

She couldn't believe this was how her night was going to end. Lost in her thoughts,  she hadn't realised that Adonis made his way to her lower lips, inches away from plunging his thick fingers into her wetness.

As he entered,  Noelle knew that this would be a night to remember.

........................................................................

Hey guys,

Very sorry for the late update.

The next episodes for Season 1, 3 & 4 will be coming soon.

Thanks for your support

Love, Tamara