S1 E3

Three years had passed by quicker than Lanae thought but she was content with where her life was at.

Rolling her luggage in, she felt a sense of relief as she entered the living room.

The walls are cream and the house is interior decorated with a minimalist and sleek style.

She plopped onto the black leather sofa, stretching her slim thick body. She instantly tingled as she felt him closely, she noticed that he had developed a habit of watching her for no apparent reason other than he just enjoyed it.

He watched her in awe of her beauty, rubbing his wedding band.

With a large engagement ring and a similar wedding band on her finger, her eyes fluttered open, smirking at her husband whose eyes were mixed with lust and genuine love.

"What are you looking at, Xavier?" she teased him, licking her lips.

It was crazy to think that night at Afrohours was the catalyst for evolving their relationship.

She had her qualms about whether she had pushed this onto them, chasing a fantasy she built up during their fling. But it seemed that she had been proven wrong, Xavier had seemingly switched up for the better.

She couldn't be happier.

The way that they had fallen for each other almost seemed unreal given Lanae's past trust issues after a heartbreak and Xavier's relentless fuckboy nonsense. They had taken things slow and gotten to know each other.

Xavier sat next to her, softly grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers.

"I'm looking at you, init" he uttered in a deep voice.

She lightly chuckles, twisting her finger in her coils. "Since we're back, what should we do?"

" We could Netflix and chill" Xavier whispered in her ear, grabbing her bum. She playfully hit him on the chest.

She suddenly wriggled out of his grip, taking off her clothes, only left in her matching burgundy lace bra and panties.

" If that's what you want, you better catch me." She giggled, running off upstairs to the room.

Xavier smirked, biting his lip as he mirrored her behaviour, running after her.

Time passed like it always did, with them being a few months into married life.

For the most part, they were happy enough.

On a typical day, the sun shone through the blinds, illuminating Lanae's almond complexion as she gracefully put her skirt on.

Although she was happy, there was a niggling feeling that something wasn't quite right. While there were issues at work, it was him that was she becoming unnerved by.

Unbeknownst to her, Xavier's hungry eyes watched his wife's movements as she changed. He knew that she had an important meeting to get to but he couldn't care less about that, he was yearning to taste her urgently.

When she turned around, his eyes shut quickly and she continued to change, buttoning her blouse.

She wasn't ready to be away from him.

5 days felt like a long time but she knew it would fly by. Her eyes scanned her gorgeous husband as she bit her lip.

Sometimes, she would wake up in the night and check to see if he was there and hope it wasn't all a dream. That night at Afrohours made her realise so much about him, it only deepened what she felt for him.

Her lips made contact with his as she kissed him, intending to leave after that but he had other plans.

His tongue slipped into her mouth, his hand snaking his way to her skirt which he yanked up to her waist. His hand held onto her neck as she tried to run away. He knew her all too well, always acting like she didn't want it but in fact, her body betrayed her every time.

It wasn't long before his tongue found itself against her glistening folds as she held onto the headboard. She rolled her hips slowly as he moved his tongue rapidly. His large hands gripped her thighs as he continued his assault and her juices were gushing out.

She felt a right knot in her stomach, eyes fluttering as she tried to run away. It was all too much for her but he wouldn't let her, switching between licking and sucking her lower lips aggressively and that's when she lost it.

Bucking her hips, she rode out her orgasm with her lips parted, letting out a soft moan. Her eyes dropped to his face as she shimmed down his body and the two lovers were lost in each other.

"I'm gonna be late for this flight because of you, dickhead," She murmured, caressing his face. His arms lazily wrapped themselves around her waist.

" You always act like you don't want to but I know what your pussy wants and how to satisfy it, baby girl," 

After all this time, they were still basking in bliss, and sometimes, they individually thought it was too good to be true.

"I have to go, babe. I'll be back before you know it" She gave an alluring look before their lips crashed against each other as they kissed with urgency and raw passion.

Cleaning herself up, Lanae smoothed out her clothes once again and blew her husband a kiss again. She left the house, grabbed a ride to Heathrow airport, and throughout her journey, she thought about how she should've told Xavier about what was going on at work.

At the same time, she didn't want Xavier to get in trouble with the police because he lost his head.

Sighing heavily, this meeting wasn't something she was looking forward to but this pitch was the make or break of her career at Ventura Fashion. She hoped that this trip went smoothly because she didn't need any more stress in her life.

Meanwhile, Xavier was getting ready for work as he shaved his unkempt beard. The house was a little too silent for him but he didn't have the patience to turn any music on.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the only thing annoying him.

The endless text notifications from a certain person were driving him crazy. He didn't mean to do what he did but it seemed like it wasn't that hard for him to fall back to his old habits and most importantly, he knew that Lanae needed to know before she found out on her own.

It was just so hard for him to communicate what was going on but he knew that if he didn't do it soon, this marriage will fall into a downward spiral quicker than he thought.

......................................................................

Thanks for reading.
The next episode will be up soon.

Love @TamaraMensah