S4: E3

3 years later

"Thank you, ATL. I love you guys, " a sweating Adonis addressed his fans. The roar of the cheering crowd made his heart swell with admiration. The love was real.

The water droplets travelled down the course of his hardened abs as he made a few small steps backstage, dapping up his crew and other members of his team.

Sometimes, he felt like pinching himself. He couldn't believe that this was his life now, just to think it was only 3 years before that he was performing at Afrohours because someone else had given up their slot. Life had been nothing but blessings since then, and he was grateful for it.

He finally made it to his room, where most of his people were waiting to celebrate another great performance like always. He grabbed a shot of rum left for him, raising it.

" Whoo! Another great show tonight, y'all! I can't believe we actually here, thriving and living. It's truly a blessing to see how far we've come and thank you for believing in me and my talent, but I couldn't do this without y'all. Bless up!" He toasted, taking his shot.

"Bless up!"

After the shots, he said his goodbyes as he made his way out of the venue to where he wanted to be: with his baby. Just a single thought of her made him feel some kind of way. It was crazy to think about how she had this much of an impact on him like this.

Finally entering their suite, he could hear her sounding off on someone about his press for his current tour. He couldn't help but chuckle. He knew she went hard for him as part of his PR team, and he loved that she wanted him to succeed as much as he did.

Turning the corner, he saw her standing by the window with her phone pressed to her ear so hard that one would think that the phone was an extension of her arm. As always, she was dressed exquisitely in a shimmery dress that held the curvature of her body in a way that awakened the nastiest of thoughts in his mind.

She hadn't acknowledged him yet, but a simple slither of his comforting arms around her waist made her know that he was there.

In as much as she wanted to indulge him, this call could literally make or break the tour.

A nasty rumour about Adonis dabbling in coke and weed at an industry party was making its waves across numerous media outlets, particularly those messy media blogs.

She couldn't let anything jeopardise how far they had come. That night at Afrohours had set the tone for where they had ended up, unbeknownst to either of them, they had been recorded when they had their 'moment' during his performance.

It went viral within a day, reaching over 10 million views on social media and his song ' Delicate' charted at No2 for a whole year, never falling out of place.

It wasn't long before the record labels came his way, but ever the unorthodox man, Adonis chose the route of the independent route. He didn't want to compromise his sound at all. He knew that it would be a sacrifice that he would have to make if he signed.

The road to his current success wasn't easy. He had to fund most of his concerts as well as travel for himself and a select few around him, including Noelle. But once the profits started to roll in and the small venues couldn't handle the capacity of fans that wanted to see him, he knew that had picked the right path.

As for him and Noelle, they had been attached at the hip since they had met, and she handled his PR with very little experience but had proven to be a pro in no time.

" Can you make it go away?" Noelle enquired, awaiting hopefully for something that would turn this whole thing around

" I think so. Apparently, some rapper is beefing with his record label, and it is getting nasty," her assistant, Mari, responded, giving her a slight sense of ease.