Clumsy

The dude in the middle kinda looks like Tyler Joseph lolol

After about 10 minutes of struggling to put my uniform on with one arm, I finally manage to put it on. I had to make sure I looked perfect so that I could distract people from my big, bulky cast. I really hate it.

I finally run downstairs at 7:44 a.m, way past time to run the bus. I kinda slither my backpack onto my shoulder, take some of my pain killers, and walk out the door.

You may be wondering why Travis or my dad isn't helping me... Well, my dad had to go out of town for a few days, and Travis leaves for school every morning at 7:15 and I flat out refuse to wake up correspondingly... too early.

(Comment what time you guys wake up for school. I normally wake up about 6:20-6:30 lol)

I walk outside and lock the door, then start off for school. I was secretly hoping that one of the boys would pick me up, but I know they're probably busy.

(Haha.... busy >~<)

I arrive at school and the school is utter havoc. Everyone is shouting and gossiping and running about. I sigh, wishing I could cover both of my ears and progress forwards into the school.

I don't see Laurence or Garroth like usual.

I don't even see Travis, for heaven's sake.

I don't see anyone familiar. My spirits sink. Are the boys sick? If they are, why didn't they tell me? Had they lied about being okay? Had they switched schools? My mind automatically switched into panic attack mode and I started to think of all the bad things that could happen. I tried to lighten up, but to no prevail...

Next time I see anything, my eyes are opening to the hospital, once again. My ears start to ring. What had happened?

I clear my throat and I see Laurence turn his head. He smiles, "You really are clumsy."

"Huh? Why am I back here...?"

"You took a tumble down the stairs and hit your head on the kitchen counter. When I came to pick you up, you were unconscious on the ground."

I groan and pull the IV out of my arm, "Thanks."

I start to sit up but he gently pushes me back down, "Hey. Chill out a second, okay?"

I flop backwards. "I'm starting to get really tired of hospital rooms."