Training-Goku

(Because why not start with the main character lol, I hope you guys enjoy! Also, while writing this, I had forgotten how hard it is to write in 2nd person POV! I think it makes more sense, so I will attempt to, but I may occasionally make a 1st person imagine. :))

You were training on Beerus' Planet with Goku. Vegeta decided not to tag along this time, because he knew if he wasn't there for his child's birth, Bulma would kill him. "I suppose Geetz does have a soft side." Goku chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck. You smile. You love being in the presence of Goku. You love his laugh, his smile, his hair that defies all logic, everything about him was perfection in your eyes. Goku had been your best friend for years, and had saved your life on multiple occasions. Him and Chichi had recently split up, due to his obsession with training. Although this gave you the perfect opportunity, you were still nervous. How does one tell their best friend that they love them, in a more than friends way? Your thoughts were interrupted by Goku cracking his knuckles. "You ready, Y/N?" You nod, and get into stance. You look at Whis, who nods, and then you begin. Almost instantly you're knocked back into a cliff. You wince and stand up, powering up to Super Saiyan 2. Goku does the same. You keep trying to up power each other to land a blow, until finally Whis calls time. "That's enough for today. Beerus is sleeping, we don't want to wake him up!" He chuckles. You nod and wipe the sweat from your forehead. Goku wipes at the scratch you planted on his cheek and chuckles. "Nice one, Y/N! You're getting stronger. You'll probably be able to beat Vegeta when he gets back!" You giggle. "Thanks, Goku." "Ready to go back to Earth? I'm starving!" Goku cries out. You nod in agreement, and grab onto Goku's shoulder as he used his instant transmission. Right before he does, he mumbles, "Y/N, I have something to tell you..."

You two arrive at a local diner, where Goku orders at least 50 dishes. You were now curious at what he had to say. In the middle of him stuffing his face, you bring it up. "Goku?" You nervously ask. Goku looks up from his bowl and stops slurping. "Yes, Y/N?" He answers with a stuffed mouth. "What were you gonna ask me?" You give him a small smile. He stops, puts his bowl down, and smiles. "Oh yeah, I about forgot. I like you, Y/N! I was wondering if maybe..you wanted to..ya know-" "Say no more, Kakarot. Of course." You giggled. You finally have the man of your dreams. You two spend the rest of the day walking around Satan City, holding hands and enjoying each other's presence.