Saiyan Blood-Vegeta x Daughter Reader

(Requested by AshliDinkelman :) Enjoy!!)

All you wanted to do in life was make your father proud, and become a strong fighter like him. However, he commonly ignored your interest in him. At first you didn't understand, how could your younger brother and sister be superior to you? He spent hours training with Trunks and even Bulla in the gravity room. When you asked if you could give it a try, he often just muttered and shrugged his shoulders, usually creating an excuse such as, "You need to go do your chores," or "You can't train on this level of gravity yet, you'll get hurt." You just didn't understand.
Until recently, when you decided to dig though some of your mother's papers in her lab. After that it all made sense...
You stared blankly at your birth certificate, unable to process the information bestowed upon your eyes. Vegeta, the man who raised you from day one, who guarded you with his body and soul, who taught you how to walk and talk, who was there for your first birthday and then on, was not your father. Your father was Yamcha, the infamous bandit and baseball legend. Why had your mother never told you? Did Vegeta know? I mean he had to, right? And that's why he looks down upon you training, because you don't possess his Saiyan Blood? You slumped down against the wall and covered your face. You had always noted minor differences between you and your siblings, but you just assumed you took more after your mother's side of the family. But truth be told, you were not a Saiyan. You were a mere Earthing, and your father felt as if he had to protect you as opposed to training you. You sat there for what seemed like hours, your stomach churning with anxiety and disbelief. All of a sudden, you lifted your head up and sprung to your senses. You stood up and ran out of the lab, passing by both your mother and father with a breeze, not saying a word.
You decided that if Vegeta wouldn't train you, you would get Kakarot to. He had offered on multiple occasions to, as he did not understand why Vegeta wouldn't do it himself.
You raced to the Son household and eagerly knocked on the door. You were gonna show your father that despite your Earthling normality, you too could become a princess of Saiyans.
Goten answered the door and smiled at you.
"Hey, Y/N! What's up?"
You gave him a soft smile.
"I was just looking for your father, is he anywhere around?"
About that time a loud explosion rang through your ears. Goten jumped in front of you to shield you from the dust. You coughed, looked up at him and smiled. He chuckled.
"As you can tell he's doing a little training. He's around back."
You smiled and thanked Goten, and then headed to Goku.
You found Goku behind the house, eating a Bento Box and getting chewed out by Chichi. When she noticed your presence, however, she gave you a soft smile and cut it short, running back into the kitchen. Goku waved at you as he scarfed down his meal like he hadn't ate in years.
"Hey, Y/N!"
"Hey Kakarot."
You smiled.
"Wanna spar?"
Goku stopped mid chew and smiled as wide as a kid in a candy shop.
"Really? You're ready to train? I'm surprised Vegeta isn't itching to train ya, but sure! Let's go!."
He stood up and instructed you to hold on to him.
He instant transmissioned you two to an empty field, probably so Chichi couldn't gripe.
He smiled and turned to face you. "Alright, lets spar!"
You and Goku spent hours training together. Although he couldn't figure out why you couldn't do some of the things Trunks and Bulla could, he didn't question it, and you were relieved. Instead, he worked with you how Master Roshi worked with him and Krillin back in the day. He taught you some basic moves, including Yamcha's Wolf Fang Fist.
Although you got knocked down a lot, you didn't give up, and continued to train with a smile on your face.
Finally, Vegeta came looking for you, right as you managed to land a punch on Kakarot.
He scowled as he noticed your bruised up appearance. Goku sat up and wiped blood off the corner of his mouth, chuckling.
"Whew, Vegeta, your daughter has a lot of potential! She'll be even greater than you one day!"
Vegeta scowled at the comment and gently picked you up, flying you back to the Capsule Corp. He sat you down at the kitchen table where Bulma was waiting with a lecture about running off, but you interrupted both of them. You turned to Vegeta and gave him a soft smile.
"Father, I may not have your Saiyan Blood, but I do have your potential. And one day I too will be the Princess of Saiyans. I will make you proud father. Just let me train and grow stronger like Bulla and Trunks."
Vegeta stared at you blankly for a minute, and then engulfed you in a hug. You could tell he was holding back tears.
All of a sudden sleep overcame you. You yawned and dozed off in his arms. He carried you to bed and tucked you in, placing a kiss on your forehead. He turned toward the window and sighed, gazing out at the stars.

*Vegeta's POV*
I finally understand. She may not be a Saiyan biologically, but it resides in her heart. She has true potential, and I've been holding her back. I vow to never restrict her from training again. I will allow her to train with myself and even Kakarot occasionally. I don't need to protect her, I need to teach her to protect herself. And tomorrow I will start just that, I swear on my pride.

I slowly opened the door and whispered:
"Goodnight my angel. You always make me proud."