Break Up-Reader x Vegeta x Goku Part 2!

"Bahaha, we did it, Vados! The love parasite worked!" Champa laughed hysterically, peering into the glass ball on Vados' staff, watching Universe 7's best two warriors fall apart. "Champa-sama, it looks like you have nothing to worry about, despite Universe 6's sorry excuse for warriors." Vados smiled softly, expecting Champa to become angered by her words. Surprisingly, he was too distracted in his own vengeance to acknowledge her sly comment. Without Goku and Vegeta in their right minds, Universe 7 was indeed doomed. While Goku and Vegeta were off training, Champa had slipped a parasite into their next meal, knowing that it wouldn't affect Whis or Beerus due to the fact that they weren't mere Earthlings, or "Saiyans," as they like to call themselves. Nevertheless, they were now just powerless, mere Earthings, in the grasp of Champa.

Vegeta's POV:
What have I done? I have lost the love of my life, the only human that will put up with my Saiyan pride, my everything. I have become soft, to a mere pathetic runt like Kakarot. This isn't me, yet it is. I have been feeling this way strongly since after a meal I ate a few weeks ago on Beerus' planet. That damn bastard must've did this to me! No, I'm losing my mind. Beerus nor Whis would put me through this extreme of a test so close to the tournament against Universe 6. God damn it, I have fallen ill of something, it has to be. Why did Kakarot let me do it? Surely he isn't that much of an idiot! Maybe Kakarot has been possessed too! Damn, I have to confront Beerus and Whis about this, but how? If they know how much of a softie I am it will totally diminish my Saiyan pride! Damn, I'll figure it out. But for now, I hope Kakarot chased after Y/N, and I hope to god that Y/N will believe him...

Y/N's POV:
Goku won't leave me alone, despite the harsh words I have muttered to him through gritted teeth. "Y/N, just listen to me!" He begged, attempting to tilt my chin up to meet his eyes. I denied his actions and instinctively slapped him. "Leave me the fuck alone Kakarot!" I rarely called him Kakarot, only in a joking matter. Even I was surprised at my actions, much more than Goku. Goku quickly jumped up and backed off. I had never snapped on him like that. He was my best friend, and he was trying to help after all, despite the fact that he was fucking my boyfriend. Maybe I should've listened to him. Damn, this whole thing just seems out of character. I know Vegeta can be a dick but he sure didn't seem like a cheater. Maybe I should go back, maybe I should listen to them. Yes, that's what I'm gonna do.
I stood up and began to run after Goku, surprised at the fact that he wasn't farther by now. "Goku wait!" I called. He hesitated, but stopped and turned around. "Oh, hey Y/N." "Goku!" I stopped in my tracks, panting, my hands falling to my knees as I try to catch my breath. "Goku." I repeated. "What were you trying to tell me?" Goku sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. For once, his bright smile faded. "I don't know. I didn't want to do that nasty stuff with Vegeta. Hell, I've never even kissed Chichi! It's like, it's like there's another somebody inside of me." He stops to catch a breath. "And Vegeta, you and I both know Vegeta hates my guts for the most part. Y/N, this isn't us! I don't know who it is but it's not us!" I stop and think. Who the hell would mess with Goku and Vegeta like this? Is Goku right about the "someone else controlling them" deal? This all makes so much sense yet zero sense to me at the same time.

Meanwhile on Beerus' Planet:

"T-that bastard!" Beerus growled, balling up his fists, his purple face glowing red. "I should've known! That low life cheating bastard! I knew the food didn't taste right!" "Calm down, Beerus-sama." Whis replied, watching the commotion from the hologram projected from his staff. Beerus turned angrily to Whis. "How can I be calm at a time like this?! Whis, reverse this!" Whis sighed and rolled his eyes. "If you would stop being so demanding, Beerus-sama, I'm sure I could figure something out.

(A/N: Hope you all enjoyed part 2! Part 3 coming soon, but for now I must rest! :))