Valentine-Piccolo

(It's not Valentines Day but fuck it lol, enjoy!)

Another Valentines Day spent alone. This wasn't new to you. By now you were accustomed to spending these days alone, cuddled up on the couch watching stupid cartoons while all of your friends were out having fun. This year, however, it was a little different. You had been invited to go to dinner at the Capsule Corp. with all of your friends, who mostly had Valentines. But, it was better than staying at home, so you decided to go.

"Hey, y/n! Happy Valentines Day!" Goku cheered as he ran up to you. You smiled and hugged him. "Thanks, Goku." Kakarot was always like a brother to you. You went to sit down but noticed all of the seats were taken, all but one. That seat happened to be in between Gohan and Piccolo. Not too bad. You thought to yourself as you took a seat. Gohan greeted you with a smile. Piccolo, on the other hand, remained silent, staring off into the distance. He was acting rather odd, probably because he hated this holiday as much as you. You brushed it off and watched as Pilaf, Mai, and Shu brought our enormous trays of food. "Wow Bulma, you sure went all out!" Goku cheers, grabbing the first bite and immediately getting smacked by Chichi.

The meal went on rather quiet for you. Gohan made some small talk, but Piccolo remained silent. All of a sudden, he stood up and left the table. Nobody except you seemed to notice. Without thinking, you immediately got up and chased after him. "Piccolo!" You yelped. He kept walking. Geez, what is his problem? "Piccolo!" Again, no response. This time you leaned forward and grabbed his cape. He turned around and, instead of smacking your hand away, or yelling at you to go away, he simply stayed quiet, and gently removed your hand, holding it for a brisk second before letting go. By now you two were at the foot of a pond. He sat down and motioned for you to do the same. He sighed. "Y/N, I don't know if Namekians are even capable of being loved, much less giving love." "What do you mean, Piccolo?" You ask, looking up at him. He glances at you for a second, and then looks down, and his voice starts to shake. "I-I'm a monster. All I am is a monster!" His outburst sends nearby animals to a halt. He looks down at his hands. A pang of sympathy encompasses your body. All of a sudden, you catch yourself doing something unexpected. You place your tiny hand in his large, strong one. You gently squeeze his hand and he down at you. You then bring your other hand to his cheek, his green skin smooth and warm. You slowly lean in. He hesitates, but begins to do the same. You two share a passionate kiss, which was a first for both of you. You slowly pull away and stare into his dark, mysterious eyes. "Piccolo." You say softly. "You are capable of being loved, and giving love. I love you." He remains silent for a minute, and then smiles a little. He wraps his strong arms around you and pulls you close. "I love you too, y/n." He whispers. "Happy Valentines Day."