Chapter 2

I barely make it to the stairs, before I start to cry my eyes out. Maybe, Rena is right. Maybe, I'm destined to forever be alone. "Aqua!" A voice calls, as Flora hurries towards me, with a gentle look on her face.

"Y-Yes...?" I choke out, realizing how badly smudged my makeup was from crying. I lower my head in dismay, hating that she's seeing me like this. "Are you okay?" She asks worriedly.

"I..." I start, breathing heavily. "I'm so sorry..." She places her hands on my hands, before bending down and focusing her gaze on me. She sighs, before staring at me for a moment.

"Aqua, no matter what happens, we won't give up on you," she murmurs. "You're one of us, and that's not going to change." Tears form in my eyes, as I smile softly. As I sob into her shoulder, a sense of relief forms in the pit of my stomach.

"Aqua!" Bloom shouts, rushing into the room. She breathes heavily, narrowing her eyes at me. I chuckle to myself, as a smile forms on her face. "Do you need some water, Bloom?" I ask.

She nods. I snap my fingers, as a glass of water appears before her. She grabs it and guzzles it down, before sitting down right next to me. "Aqua, listen to me..." She says softly. "We're here for you no matter what happens."

I smile, before wrapping my arms around her. Stella barges into the room, with Tecna and Musa right behind her. She yelps, before tripping over the rug. My eyes widen in surprise, as everyone starts to burst out laughing. "Not even asking if I'm okay!" Stella retorts.

Musa approaches me. "Are you alright, Aqua?" She questions, ignoring what Stella said. I force myself to stand up, before looking at them. "Thank you for being there for me," I state.

"Of course, Aqua. Anytime," Flora responds, resting her hand on my shoulder. The rest of them nod in agreement, as Bloom puts her hand on my other shoulder. "Let's head back to the party!" Stella proclaims, jumping around.

"Hold on," I murmur. "Magic orb, return my face to how it was before I started crying." Glitter surrounds my face, as it returns to how it was. Stella's eyes light up, as amazement forms on her face.

"You definitely need to teach me how to do that!" Stella declares, as I chuckle to myself. She leads the way outside, as I nervously follow them back to the party. We walk outside, having bright smiles on our faces.

I glance all around, as Rena eyes us carefully. This time, I won't let her get to me. She walks towards us, as I nod at the winx and smile brightly. "Hello," I say politely, as my brother nods.

"Hi," she states, shooting me a glare. I look at my friends, before Rena rolls her eyes and storms off. Alex stares intently at me, having a longing look on his face. The winx stand right behind me, as I know their full support was there. After that, we walk over to Riven, Timmy, Sky, and Brandon.

"We're back!" Stella sings, with a bright smile. "I think that we should—" Before she could say another word, Flora gasps and puts her hands up to her head. I stare at her in concern.

"There's something wrong," she murmurs, as if she senses something. Could it be something dangerous? Did the Trixs find a way to escape the land of peace? A figure in the forest catches my eyes, as I gasp in surprise.

As she comes closer, I start to notice her physical characteristics. I intently stare at her, knowing that she looks familiar. The figure emerges from the forest, as a gasp escapes my lips. She's my cousin, Aisha.