Chapter 22

I struggle to remain standing, being covered in cuts and bruises. This isn't good. I clench my fists, knowing that I cannot back down. Although their new powers are strong, it makes me wonder how I was able to defeat them before.

"Electric eels!" I yell, firing orbs of electricity at them. Stormy tries to deflect it, but she gets electrocuted. "I'll make you regret that, water fairy," Icy states, as I spot Stormy laying weakly on the ground.

"Sister, she's running low on magic power," Darcy says, as I scrunch my brow. I glare at her, knowing that I have to prove myself. "I don't care!" I shout, capturing their attention. "If you die along with me, then my friends won't have to worry about you anymore!"

They study me. "You think we'll die that easily?" Icy asks, with a dark smirk on her face. My legs start to wobble, as I clench my fists in desperation. If I'm this weak, then what am I good for?

"I've beaten you many times," I say coldly. "It's just another time I beat you." Power surges through my veins and fills my body, before racing towards the three witches. They gasp in horror, as my transformation wears off.

"I haven't felt that much power since Bloom attacked us using the full power of the dragon flame," Icy admits, eyeing me carefully

"I haven't felt that much power since Bloom attacked us using the full power of the dragon flame," Icy admits, eyeing me carefully. All three of them were covered in dark bruises and deep cuts, being low on magic energy.

Darcy appears besides me. She was somehow able to dodge out my attack. "You're all out of magic now," she points out. "Now, let's have some fun." Before she could do anything, a powerful orb of magic slams her into a nearby building.

A look in that direction, as a male comes into view. He eyes were narrowed on the Trixs, as he holds powerful orbs in his hands. "I'm much more powerful than you are, witch," he says, as I stare at him in astonishment. Darcy scowls, before teleporting her and her sisters away from us.

"Who are you?" I ask, studying the male. The male was definitely attractive. He has silky, black hair, with fierce yet mysterious yellow eyes. He wears a leather jacket, white shirt, and casual jeans.

"Hello, my name is Jax," he says gently

"Hello, my name is Jax," he says gently. "What's your name?" I blush a heavy shade of red, as he eyes me carefully. He gently helps me to my feet, as my heart hammers in my chest.

"Aqua..."

"It's nice to meet you, Aqua," Jax says in a sexy tone. "What were you doing? Did you think it smart fighting three dangerous criminals alone?" I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, as his yellow eyes seem to pierce through me.

"I..." I start, feeling strangely embarrassed about the whole thing. "I fought them not too long ago and was able to beat them..." He chuckles, raising his eyebrows in astonishment.

"You really showed me today," Jax says sarcastically, as I cross my arms in annoyance. Before I could say anything else, Rena quickly flies towards me. "Aqua, I was just informed by Anahita that you were attacked by the Trixs!" She exclaims in a worried tone. 

"Rena, this is Jax," I say, pointing in his direction. "He rescued me from the Trixs and was able to force them to retreat." Rena smiles and nods lightly. I purse my lips, wondering where Anahita is.

"Aqua, there's a problem," she states. "Anahita and the other pixies are in danger." Danger? I clench my fists, as a newfound determination forms deep within me.

"Okay, I need to transform them," I say sharply. "Aqua: Magic Winx: Charmix!" My form starts to shift, as I transform.

Jax stares at us

Jax stares at us. "Hey, can I come along?" He asks, as I exchange a look with Rena. She shrugs her shoulders. "Magic orb, teleport us to Alfea," I say, as we appear in front of the school.

Once we appear there, the other girls come into view. All of them were already transformed and ready to go. "They escaped again, and Anahita went after them to bring them back to Alfea," Bloom explains.

"I'll contact nature and see where they're headed," Flora states, before placing her hands on the ground. Stella carefully looks at Jax, as a serious expression appears on her face. "Who are you?" She asks.

"His name is Jax," I say. "He wanted to help." The said male frowns. I focus on my specter, trying to pinpoint the pixie's exact location. "We need to hurry," Aisha states. "I know the path they're taking."

"I found their exact location," I say, as Jax stares at me in amazement. "Follow me." I fly into the air, being prepared to stop them at any cost. It doesn't matter if none of my friends can catch me now. It only matters if we make it to the pixies before it's too late.