Chapter 28

I look around, as Musa, Tecna, Flora, and Stella stare at me. Smirks were printed on their faces. "You were always the weakest member of the winx club," Stella mocks. "You were good for nothing and extremely pathetic."

I shake my head no. "N-No..."

"I could defeat you with one punch," Bloom states darkly. "Any of us could defeat you with one hit." Tears stream down my cheeks, as I lower my head in dismay.

"You're pathetic!"

"You can't do anything right!"

"Weak."

"Useless."

That's when Aisha and Rena appear alongside the winx. "Yeah, you're lame and pathetic," Aisha proclaims. "I would know. I'm unfortunately your cousin!" A gasp escapes my lips, as I start to sob.

"I can't believe I ever forgave you," Rena snickers. "You're pathetic!" Before I could respond, I start to fall down. Down.

I scream, as my eyes snap open. A second later, Rena was by my side. "Aqua, are you okay?" She asks worriedly. I breathe heavily, glancing around the room. Why can't I seem to remember my dream?

"I-I think so..." I sat softly, before locking eyes with her. "I just had a nightmare..." Rena engulfs me in a hug, as I accept her embrace. A few seconds later, she pulls away.

"Go back to sleep," she says sternly. "You'll need it." I nod lightly, before she returns to her own bed and falls fast asleep. It takes me a little while, but in the end, I fall fast asleep.

When I open my eyes, I get to my feet. Rena was conversing with Stella, while Bloom was still asleep. "Look, she's awake," Rena says, as I meet Stella's gaze. "Rena was telling me that you had a nightmare last night. Are you okay?"

I nod. "Yes."

Stella stares at me for a moment, before pursing her lips in concentration. "What was it about?" She questions, as I try to recall my nightmare.

"I don't remember..." I admit. Stella heaves a sigh, before staring at the ground for a moment. "Oh, yeah!" She says abruptly, catching me off guard. "I wanted to thank you. If it wasn't for you, Rena and I wouldn't have unlocked our Charmix."

I smile. "Um, sure thing?"

They chuckle to themselves, as I find my closet and find my favorite outside. Within seconds, I change into it.

"Shouldn't we wake Bloom?" Rena asks, as Stella nods and rolls her eyes

"Shouldn't we wake Bloom?" Rena asks, as Stella nods and rolls her eyes. I walk over to the said girl, trying to gently wake her. That method didn't work, as I cross my arms in annoyance. "BLOOM, GET OUT OF BED!" I scream, as she jumps and starts to scream bloody murder.

The other girls sprint into the room, before glancing all around. "Is everything okay?" Flora asks worriedly. "Bloom, what happened?" I bite my lips, trying not to laugh hysterically.

"I bet the whole school heard that," Musa remarks, as Stella, Rena, and I burst out laughing. Tecna shoots us a glare, as a frown forms on her face. "This isn't something to be laughing about!" She states.

"I guess it's pretty funny..." Aisha admits, raising an eyebrow. "I mean, she was only trying to wake her up, right?" I nod in agreement, before looking at my cousin and giving her a thumbs up.

After that, we find the cafeteria and eat breakfast with some witches. It felt like everyone was staring at us the entire time. I've never felt more out of place in my entire life.

Classes were even more weird. Every witch would stare at us, while we're learning dark magic. Musa, Rena, Bloom, and I would summon the greatest dark magic orbs, indicating that we have a lot of hidden anger within us.

I guess that was good for the class. After our classes were finished, we needed to discuss matters with the other witches of Cloud Tower. Our only hope was that this would go well.