Chapter 26

Are the Trixs continuing to get stronger everyday? I ask myself. I sit on my bed, as I carefully think it over. If anything, we need to unlock our Charmix powers and make sure that's enough to defeat the Phoenix and the Trixs.

"Aqua?" Aisha's voice says, as she stands in the doorway. "The headmistress wants to see us." I nod lightly, before getting to my feet and wiping my dress off.

"Okay, I'm coming," I say sternly, pursing my lips in concentration. Upon noticing my facial expression, Aisha approaches me. "Is everything alright?" She asks, as I turn to stare at her.

"Aisha, the Trixs are getting stronger by the day, and I don't think we can keep fighting them like this," I admit, as she nods nervously. "I..." Before I could say another word, she engulfs me in a hug.

After a few minutes, we arrive at the headmistress' office. Ms. Faragonda frowns and clenches her fists, having a serious expression on her face. "Welcome, winx," she greets. "I have to tell you something very important." I arch a brow, intently staring at her.

"What is it, headmistress?" Tecna questions, eyeing her carefully. Ms. Faragonda adjusts her glasses, before narrowing her eyes at us. "I'm sending you to study at Cloud Tower in order to help protect their codex," she states, as my eyes widen in surprise.

"No!" Stella shrieks. "There's no way I'm wearing their tacky clothes!" The headmistress heaves a sigh, before chuckling at her statement. Rena smirks, before glancing at Stella.

"It can't be that bad, can it?" Rena asks, with a warm smile. "The Trixs won't even see it coming." I shift nervously, feeling slightly afraid of the Trixs. Flora places her hand on my shoulder, as I exhale sharply.

"Don't worry, Aqua," she murmurs. "We will be able to fight the Trixs." I look at her, as my heart ferociously hammers within my chest. If this works, then we'll be able to save the world from the Phoenix. But, if this doesn't work, then we're doomed.

It was only a matter of time before we were at Cloud Tower. The building before us seems so daunting and intense, as a chill races down my spinal cord. "I cannot wait to study here," Rena says, with a bright smile.

"Rena, I wouldn't be so excited if I were you," I warn, as Stella nods. I look at the ground, wondering how strong the Trixs would be today. "Aqua!" A voice calls, as I jump in surprise.

"Aqua, why do you keep zoning out?" Musa questions, as my cheeks flush in embarrassment. This doesn't make sense at all. Why do I feel so nervous? Will we be enough to take on the Trixs?

"Girls, it seems the Trixs are continuously getting stronger each day, and—" I start, as they stare at me in shock. I don't blame them for being surprised. Recently, I've been running into the Trixs more frequently than I normally would.

"Welcome to Cloud Tower," a voice states, which makes my skin crawl. A lady stands there, with her eyes narrowed at us. "Hello," Flora says nervously, staring at her. "We're the winx, and we will help you defend the codex."

The lady snarls. "Follow me," she states. I smile, liking how she gets straight to the point and doesn't waste anytime. "So, what classes are we taking?" Rena asks eagerly, as the lady groans.

"You'll take beginner classes," she proclaims, as I nod lightly. Perhaps, some of these spells will help us defeat the Trixs more easily. "Do you think we could use dark magic in our fairy forms?" I question, as the two ladies stare at me in astonishment.

"Of course you can."

"Why the sudden interest in dark magic?" Stella states. "We're fairies! We shouldn't be focusing on something stupid like that!" I roll my eyes in annoyance, wishing that she could come into this with an open mind.

"We are here," one of the ladies states, before opening the door and letting us into Ms. Griffin's office.