How it started

Nyra POV,

Hey my name is Nyra Grace queen and I'm the daughter of Oliver and felicity. I'm 14 years old  and the woman in white saved me when I was 5 years old . Now I know her she is like family for me  because of her I wanted to become something like her a hero! . Tis is my life this is how is started.

Felicity POV,

I was 7,5 months pregnant with a little girl .  Everything was perfect but then I felt pain in my belly . Ollie!!! I yelled . Honey!!? Everything alright!!? He yelled running in. No my belly hurts . I cried , I was afraid for our little girl. Oliver picked me u and drove us to the hospital. They sad that I was in labor. But how ? I'm only 7,5 months pregnant. I cried.  She will be okay. The doctor said. A few hours later. I gave birth to our tiny girl Nyra Grace queen. She was a little to tiny  but she was perfect . At first she wasn't breathing. She is our little fighter. I said to Oliver. Yes she is and she is going to be smart as her  mother and a badass like her father. I hear Sara saying when she came in . A few other people following.  They all hold her . After a few hours everyone left but not Oliver he is now holding his beautiful daughter.

2 months later,

Sara she can never now about mine Oliver and you're and your sisters secret if she does I'm never going to get her off of the idea that she wants to do the same. I say to Sara. I promise but if there is an emergency and there is no other way I'm telling her Sara said. I nod by the way she is super cute but when I babysit her she is going to wear leather jackets and stuff Sara laughed. That's good by me . I said and laugh as well

5 years later,

Nyra's pov,

I was playing in the nanny's house because my mommy and daddy had to work late again. The nanny fell asleep as I smelled something like fire.  I ran over to the kitchen and saw flames. Nanny!!!!!! There is fire!!!! I yelled . She ran away and left me behind I couldn't see . Then I saw a woman in white it's the white canary . I've seen her before . She took me and brought me to a safe place . Are you okay? She asks me . I nod I was scared. Are you okay Sara? I asks . How did you know ?
Sh ask taking off her mask that was black off the smoke. I might be 5 but I ain't stupid. I said . No you're not stupid you're like your mom you are smart . She says.  Please take me to mommy and daddy. I ask. I can't she said . I already know that daddy is the arrow and mommy overwatch I'm not stupid Sara . I said . Okey your actually super smart smartie sara says. I laugh if she picks me up and we go to daddy. Daddy!!! I yelled as I saw him. Nyra ?! He said surprised but happy. I ran over to him and hugged him. What are you doing here? He asks . There was a fire and Sara saved me. I say with a smile. Sara ?! Daddy says. Sara nods. Honey go over to laurel and Kyle and play with her. Daddy says. I nod and ran to laurel and Kyle We played dress up. I got dressed in her black canary outfit. Sara came in together with mummy and daddy. So you knew everything? Mommy asks. Yes mommy I my be  five but I'm not stupid. I laugh. She you are very smart just like you mommy. Daddy says picking me up . Can I learn how to use a bow and arrow please. I ask. Maybe in the future. Daddy says. Now we go home . Mommy says . I nods as she takes me over. She carried me to our home on our way I fell a sleep in her arms .

9 years later,

I'm with laurel,  Kyle laurels son and me mum in the arrow cave. Kyle and i are training . Be carefull please . Mum says. Mum it's okay I'm 14 years old now and kyle is not gonna kill me . I say. My mom nods and goes farther helping daddy. I really look like my mom . I have blond hair like her , blue eyes . But I don't wear glasses, and nobody knows that I have a crush on Kyle . I'm actually very tall . I have the same length as Sara . So sometimes I sneak in to the dressing room and pulls on her old black canary suit on.  She has these metals things to fight with but I use a bow and arrows like my dad.  He doesn't know that I actually shoot as good as him . The last time he is really busy being the mayor. Mom as well she is to busy being overwatch that I can do whatever I want. I was punching a dummy. When Sara came in. Nyra ? Why are you wearing my old canary suit? She asks. Oh I'm sorry Sara. I said. But why? She still asks. I just want to be a hero to but my mom and dad won't let me I think. I say putting my head down. Baby girl.... one day you will be a hero . Sara says. Really? I ask. Yes honey but you have tell them and be honest about it. Sara says. I nod and hugged her. Bye the way you can have it I don't wear it anymore and it fits you perfectly. The only thing now is that you and laurel have kinda the same suit. Sara says . I don't care I love it thanks Sara. I say. Your welcome. She says and smile. Mom dad? Can I talk to you guys for a moment? I ask. Always honey . Mum says.  Can I please go fight crime with everyone?

——-////——-
Hopefully it is good
This is my first time writing in English. English is not my first language.
Special shoutout to my best friend who told me to post this story Hannedk love you girl 😘