Should i tell him?

Nyra's pov,

Be careful he is really dangerous. Laurel says to me and Kyle. Oliver are you sure you want the kids to come along? I hear laurel say to my dad. No I don't want them to be hurt. He says. Then try don't go. Mom says. They al join in. Kyle we can't go. I say. How ? He asks. I roll my eyes then our parents came in. You guys are not going with us this time. Dad says. What? Kyle says . Told ya. I say. Fine I will stay here . I say. If she stays I'll stay to. Kyle says. I smile. Come back alive! I say. We will. They say. Love you dad! I yelled after him. Kyle did the same with his mom. Then I ask my mom about her mom. Mom why didn't you tell me about you're mom? I ask. Because my father left me and my mom wasn't always a good mom . She says. Okay so what did you tell her? I ask. She knew I was pregnant but at you're birth you had some breathing problems so I told her that you died. She says. You told her I died?! I say. Yes but then she knew you where alive because of the paparazzi. My mom says. You lied to your mom why? I ask. Because I don't want her to become a bad grandmother for you. I stand up. So you just lie and say I'm dead . I say and shake my head . What is wrong with my family? First you kept your and dads secret away from me and lie to my face to a face of a 4 year old , then I wanted to help you guys and I was not allowed, then dad got shot then you got shot and then I was kidnaped . The last part I get but that you lied to me ?! I say with tears in my eyes. Nyra I'm sorry . She said . I need some air. I say and ran upstairs. I get out of the cave.  Why does my family lie to me. I say . Why?! Is it because I'm not good enough? Or is it because I'm weird? Or? Or is it because they didn't want me? I cried. And sit down on the ground . Of course they want you Nyra you are the most important one. Kyle says. How do you know? I say. Kyle sat down beside me. Because, when I was little I was always around you and you're family. I remember a moment when we where 4 we where riding our bikes and you tripped and fell , you cried. You're mom was the first who came running to you. She picked you up. And comforted you while you're dad was taking care of your wound. You where so happy. He said . I smile your right but she lied to me. I say. She did it to protect you. He says. How do you know? I ask. When I was little I once asked about my dad , my mom said that he died. To protect me a few years later then I asked again and then she told me the truth, he had left my mom alone when she was pregnant of me. So do I question if I wasn't good enough. I totally did . But now I'm as happy as I could be. I realize I don't need him to be happy because I have my mom and you. He says . I smile. You never told me that. I say. I never told someone but i care about you. He said. I care about you to. I say. He gave me a hug. Now go make things right with you're mom she needs you the most and you need her. He said . I need you to I can't do it without you . I say. I will be there the whole time. He said. Thank you Kyle . I say kissing his cheek. There something I need to tell you . He said .What is it? I ask he became nervous. Kyle you're scaring me. I say. I'll tell you later go make things right with you're mom. He said. Okay. I say. My mom was crying. Kyle I can't do it I made her cry. I say. You'll be okay . He said. I nod and go in. Mommy. I ask softly. Yes baby. She said quickly whipping away her tears. I'm sorry. I say. Why would you be sorry? She asks. Because I've made you feel horrible. I say. No baby it's my own fault. She says. No mom I've shouldn't have reacted that way. I say. And I shouldn't never lied to you. She said. I'm sorry mom. I cried.  I'm sorry so baby. She cried to . I ran to her giving her the biggest hug ever.  Now make me proud and go train . She said kissing my head. I gave her a quick hug and go to training room. Kyle what did you want to tell me? I ask. O nothing. He says. Kyle you helped me now I have to help you. I say. Okay , there is this girl that I like. He says my heart dropped . I sat my thoughts away. And who is she? I ask you can hear a little disappointment in my voice. She is this really smart girl , she is blond and she has de most beautiful eyes ever. He says . Who is it ? Is it Faith?i ask. No he says. Is it Alexa? I ask . Alexa doesn't have blond hair smartie. He says. That's true. I say. Then who is it? I ask. Well it's you dummie . He says. You're joking right? I ask. No Nyra . Nyra Grace Queen, I love you. He said. I blush. Well Kyle Thommy Lance I love you to. I say . You do? He asks. Yeah I say. You're not joking? He says . If I was joking would I do this. I say and kiss him. He kisses back. We let go. Nyra Grace Queen do you wanna be my girlfriend? He asks . I smile and nod. 

Then our parents came running in clapping and taking pictures of us.
Congrats!!! Laurel says. You've got to be kidding I say to Kyle . I'm sorry he whispers . I laugh. We had a party.

——-///——
Hopefully it is good