Nyra's birthday!

7 months later,

Nyra's pov,

I wake up it's Saturday the 22nd of March . Today is my 15 birthday. I put on my clothes and ran downstairs. I look into the living room as I saw birthday decorations all over the room and hallway. Happy birthday! My mom says hugging me Thanks mom. I say giving her a hug. Where is dad? I ask. Her I am . He said. Happy birthday. He said . Thanks dad . I say. He turns me and blindfolded me. Where are we going? I ask. It's a surprise. He says. Careful he said . Now sit down he said . I get in a car he puts my seatbelt on. Where are we going? I ask again. It's a surprise baby. Mom says. Holding my hand. After a few moments we stopped. First stop! Mom says . We get out of the car. I smell the air and I hear a think a horse. Dad takes away the blindfold. First surprise! He says. A horse?! I say. Yep . Mom says. Is it mine? I ask. Yes it is yours! Dad says with a smile. Omg thank you !! I scream and ran over to the horse . I always wanted a horse. I say . We know that why this one is yours. Dad says . Thanks dad . I say hugging him. Is it a boy or girl? I ask. It's a girl and you get to chose her name. He says. Hazel . I say. Her name is hazel. I say . It's beautiful. Mom says . Well what are you waiting for go ride on her. Mom says. I get on the horse and hazel begins running. How I say . Good girl . I say and get of her. Come we have to go now ! Dad yelled. See you later hazel . I say . I ran to the car I get the blindfold back on. Now where are we going now? I ask. It's a surprise. Dad says. I laugh. After a few minutes we stopped again. Last stop! Mom says. We get out and we get in a building. Careful now we are going downstairs. Dad says. When we are downstairs he took the blindfold off. Surprise! Everyone yelled . Where in the cave and it's all decorated and there is a large cake. There's a figure on top of it. Omg is that me? I ask. Yes it is. Sara says. That is amazing. I say. I got presents from everyone. Last but not least from Kyle. He gives me a little box. It is a necklace with a bow and arrow on the bow is his name and on the arrow mine. Thank you! I say kissing him. I love you I say . I love you to! He says. I got a lot of presents . From laurel and Sara I got a necklace that belongs with my suit it has the canary cry in it . It's specially made for my voice. I wanted it for a long time. From mom and dad I got two presents the horse and a new bow and arrows . They are blue . We had a lot  of fun this is the second party in 2 months. Kyle's birthday was last month. Nyra do you wanna go on this mission? Dad asks. Yes Queen I wanna give my canary cry a good spin. He laughs. We suit up and leave. I see the men they wanna attack but I use my canary cry. They all fall back. It seems like my voice is much stronger so is my cry. Laurel and Kyle look at me . Even their cry isn't that strong. They saw that I was thinking so than ran away. Then I heard laurels cry . It sounds weird but I can tell if it is Kyle's laurels or Sara's canary cry . They ran to me . Wrong choice. I say and hit them again with my canary cry. They passed out. Good job. Sara says. Thanks. I say. The police came and arrested them. Then we go back to the cave and eat the cake. I got to cut the cake i had the piece with myself on it .  I took a picture of it and then I ate it. Is the cake good? Mom asks. No .... I love it! I say. IT was after noon and I decided to go to my horse hazel. Are you coming with me? I ask to Kyle. He smiles I would love to go. He says. I smile. I take his hand and then we walk together to my horse. So she is called hazel ha? He asks. Yup and she listens well to that name. I say. Did you name her to her color? He asks. No babe she is fully white. I say. Hazel! I yell. She came running to me. Hey baby girl. I say getting on her back. Do you wanna horseback ride her to with me or? I ask. I will first watch you. He says. Okay . I say . We jump over a fence. We ran back to Kyle. Are you sure you don't want to horseback ride? I ask. No thanks. He says. Okay. I say. I came of Hazel. But I tripped . He caught me. Are you okey? He asks. Now I am. I say. Hazel ran back to her stood. God! Kyle says. What ? I ask. Nothing you're eyes there just like beautiful blue diamonds. He says. I blush. I just love you so much. He says. I love you to! I say . He pulls me in a really tight hug. Kyle baby I can't breathe. I say without a breath . I'm sorry. He laughs. I took a breath and laughed to. We walked back to the cave. It's dinner time so tonight we are going out with everyone. So we will see everyone at our house At 8 pm dad says. We took the car and drove back home. Are you happy? Dad asks. Yes very happy. I say. Good that's all I ever wanted. He says. I smile. We got home and I ran upstairs to change. I sat in front of my wardrobe. I hear a tiny knock. I see to my door my mom stand in between the doorway. Hey mom. I say. Hey, what is it? She asks. Oh nothing I just don't know what clothes I have to put on. I say. Mom came and looked at my wardrobe. Do you wanna wear pants? She asks. No . I say . A skirt? She asks. Ugh I don't know. I say frustrated. What do you think of this? She asks and pulls out a black skirt with a baby blue shirt. If I could wear my leather jacket. I say. Okay. She says. I put on the outfit and a pair of shoes. I go to the bathroom and putted my hair in a lose braid. We can go!