My mom's mom?!

Nyra's pov,

Last night was pretty stressful because of the paparazzi taking photos of us. And then someone broke in to a building so we had to stop him. It was 4 am that I was laying in my bed. I fell asleep . Nyra ... I hear someone say. Nyra... I looked over and saw the guy from last night. What do you want! I say. You to be dead! He said putting his sword in my chest. I screamed. Then I woke up in tears. I looked to the clock. It was 6 am . It is weekend and I can't sleep anymore. I put on my slippers and go downstairs. It was still dark outside. I grab a glass of water . I heard a noise. I picked up a knife and held it to defense me if there was someone. I slowly walked over to where the noise came from. Nyra easy. Dad says . God ! I thought you where an burglar. I say .Then you pick a knife? He asks. Euh yes. I say. Okay now put the knife down. He said. I put the knife down and ran over to him. Why are you awake? He asks. I had a bad dream and I couldn't sleep anymore. I say. Okay do you have any homework or are you doing something with your friends today ? He asks. Nope . I say . Then you can lay with mom and afternoon to the cave or you can come with me to the office. He says. I'll go with mom . I say. Okay then are you going to lay with her now? Dad asks. Yes I'm going to mom now. I say. I took another sip from the water . And wanted to ran up stairs. Wait ! He said . I ran back and gave him a hug. See you later dad. I say . See you later honey. He says kissing my head. I let go of him and ran upstairs. I slowly walk quite to the bed of mom and dad. I think I tripped because I fell . Who's there! Mom asks. It's me mom . I say . She clicked the lights on . I stand up and got in to the bed. Dad is already to his work ? She asks. Yep I saw him. I say. Okay .she says she turns to me and turns the lights off. Good night mommy I say. Good night honey. She says.  

4 hours later,

I woke up from the light that fell on my face. I opened my eyes . Mom was still asleep . She was turned with her back to me . I start playing with her blond hair. I really look like my mom . The same blond hair and my dad says that I have the same smile as her. I have both off their blue eyes .  I start braiding her hair. She slowly wakes up. Good morning mom. I say.  She turns and hugs me . Good morning honey. She said. Dad said that I could come with you to the cave today. I say. Yes of course i think that Kyle will be there to today. She says. Mom ! I laugh falling face first in the pillow. She playfully rubs my hair all messy. Come than we can eat breakfast. She said . Pulling my hand . Okay. I say . Running after her. We where eating breakfast as the doorbell rang. I'll get it. I opened the door. Hey baby girl  Is you're mom home? A blond woman asks. Mom! I yelled. Wait a second I say to the woman. I ran to my mom. . Mom there is this woman at the door and she asks for you. I say. Mom came running in.  Hay my girl . The woman says to my mom. Hey mom. Mom says. Wow what? I say. Ow yes Nyra this is my mom , mom this is my daughter Nyra. Mom says. O I already knew her name sweet heart. My mommy's mom says. Come here sweetie. She says and hugged me . I look at my mom . I'm gonna get dressed and I'm going already to the cave . I whisper to her. She nods. I ran upstairs. That woman is weird. I thought. I putted on a pair of ripped pants and a tank top because it was hot but not that hot outside .  I put on my shoes and a jacket. I putted my hair  back in a lose braid. I ran downstairs. Bye mom! I yell to her. See you later honey! She yells. I ran out the door. My mom didn't say that I had a grandmother. I took my bike and ride to the arrowcave . As mom said . Laurel Sara Kyle Renee and Curtis where there. Hey Nyra where is you're mom? Sara asks. Ow she is still at home her mom came by . I say . I go to one of the dummy's and punched it repeatedly. What is it? Sara asks. Nothing. I say. Ny I see when there is something bothering you. She says. Okay , my mom never said that I had a grandma. I say. Maybe she as a good reason for not telling you. Sara says. Maybe. But that woman is weird. I say. Trust me we all know that. She says  but you're mom has to tell you we don't. She says. I know. I say. Well between you and me. I heard that you like Kyle . Sara whispers . Who do you know? I ask. I have my sources. She said. Yes I do like him. I say. She hugs me ow you have to tell him! She said a little to loud. With the results that laurel was looking to us . Tell who what? She asks. Nothing and no one. I say. Did I hear it right do you like someone? Laurel asks. No. I say . Nyra I know you can't lie. Laurel says. Ugh I know. I say. Is it Collin? Laurel asks. No I say. Is it Kyle ? She whispers. I smile maybe. I say. I knew it! She yelled. Is there something mom? Kyle asks. No nothing baby go farther with training. Laurel says. Don't tel him please I don't think he likes me. I say. Baby god... he doesn't like you but love you! Laurel says. Really? I ask . Yes but hi is to scared either. She says. I smile. When the time is right he or you will tell it. Sara says. Now guys we have a mission Oliver is been attacked by merlyn. Mom says running in. Well suit up! I say. You're really like you're dad . Sara says. I know because I'm the Queen! I say . Did you get it? I ask . The laugh yes we did. They say . Dad came running in on his suit. After 10 minutes I was there to. Everyone was here so we left.

——-///——
Hopefully it is good