The end

9 years later,

Nyra's pov,

I'm now 24 years old and I'm married 3 years ago with Kyle . We have now a little baby girl named Lilyana Thea Queen-lance . Thea past away a few years ago I still mis her . Our daughter is now almost one year old. That dream I had 9 years ago still haunts me . It became reality but we changed the name of lily. I thought it was creepy If we named her Aliyah or  Amelia. She's a great baby she looks a lot like me but also like Kyle. Dirty blond hair and blue eyes.  She can walk already . My dad is still the green arrow and my mom still overwatch. I'm still the arrow canary but I took a little break to be with my daughter. In those 9 years everyone's life changed. Me and Kyle have a daughter. Sara has a kid as well . A little boy 8 years old named Scott . Thea's dead and because of that Roy has a 9 daughter to protect alone. Her name is Skylar Nyra heavenly Harper. Thea passed away a day after the birth of her daughter. I promised her to protect Skylar no matter what . Laurel still is alone but is in love with her granddaughter so if we need to work we bring her to laurel. So you see we all live happily ever after but Thea . We still miss her and Skylar is literally the mini version of her . Me and Kyle are really happy with our daughter Lily.

The end

I hope you liked the story and comment if you want me to make a part 2