Sara?

Nyra's pov,

I punched William repeatedly. Nyra stop! Dad yells . I ignored him and used my canary cry. His out. Dad pulls me away,while mom checked William . His just out. She said. While I was fighting I hurt my stomach. I felt a extremely strong pain in my stomach. I grabbed my stomach. Are you okay? Dad asks. I'm fine. I say. I look at my hand and saw blood. I looked at my shirt there was a bloodstain . Dad . I said . Felicity! Grab a towel or something! Dad yelled. Mom ran and grabbed a towel. I lifted up my shirt. My stitches where lose. We have to stitch you back up . Dad says. I nod and said do it. Do you not want an anesthetic? Dad says. I shook my head just do it dad . I say. He grabbed a needle and dread . Tis is gonna sting. Dad says and stitches the wound. He was finished and putted a bandage over it. Now we're going home . And I will stay at home tomorrow to take care of you . Dad says. I smile. He carried me home and putted me in my bed. If there is anything just yell . He said. I nod . Good night dad. I say , good night honey. He says . Good night sweetie. Mom says . Good night mommy. I say. She leaves the door open and got to her and dads room. Then I closed my eyes . I started thinking. I've hurt Kyle , my mom and dad don't know about my "new" canary cry. Pfffff what a day. I thought and fell asleep .

*next morning *

I woke up of the light that fell on my face. I look at my alarm clock. What ! 10 am I going to be late! I say and get up fast. I better didn't do it because my stomach hurts. I look at my stomach. Their was a little blood stain on the bandage.  I stand up. I fell . I was to weak. Dad heard it because he came running upstairs. Are you okay? He asks. I shook my head. He picks me up and carries me downstairs. He puts me on the couch and gave me a blanket. Thanks dad. I say. He gave me a mug with soup in. I smile . How are you feeling? He asks sitting next to me . Weak, and there was a blood stain on my bandage. I say. We will change it after you finish your soup . He says. You didn't have to stay for me. I say. Yes I do you are my baby girl so I have to take care of you. Dad says. Okay. I whisper. What do you wanna watch? He ask. I don't know I say. What about grey's anatomy? He says. I didn't know that you like that show? I say. I have my little secrets . Dad says. I laugh. I ate my soup and dad helped me change the bandage. I layer against him as we watched tv. I fell asleep. I woke up of the doorbell that ringed. Easy I'll get it. Dad says . Getting up to the door. Oliver it's Sara . I heard laurel crying. I get up and walked to the door. Laurel? I ask. She's in the hospital with bullet holes in her chest. Laurel cried. What no. I whispered falling to the ground. Nyra! Dad says . Catching me right before I hit the ground. Dad got a call it was mom. What no! Dad says. What is it ? Laurel asks. William he escaped. Dad says. No no no . I say. I tried to get back up. I fell back down. Nyra easy. Laurel says. No I have to go to Sara . I started crying. Laurel was crying as well . She can't die. I cried. She isn't gonna die. Laurel says and hugs me . Laurel nods at my dad. I will help you get dressed then we go see Sara and your dad is going to the cave . Laurel says helping me up.  I got dressed and then lay helped me in the car and drove us to the hospital. Sara! I say crying as I saw her she was pale ,had white lips and looked very tired but was awake. Hey little birdie. She says. I smiled wiped away my tears and gave her a hug. How are you sis. Laurel asks. Okay . Sara says.  Who did this to you? I ask.  I don't know a young boy he tried to jump of a bridge and I tried to stop him and then he pulled out a gun at me. Sara says. It was William, it has to be William who did this. I say. We will figure it out . I can go but you have to stay . Laurel says to me. I nod and sat on the chair next to Sara. Are you okay? She asks if laurel was gone. I nod. Did the stitches bleed? She asks. Yes yesterday and this morning. I say. How are your stitches? I ask. They are okay I took 2 bullets . She says pointing at the place where they hit her. I nod. Those must me painful. I say. Yup but I'm not that easy to kill . Sara says. I laugh. It's not funny. She says. I'm sorry. I say but still laughs . It was getting late and my mom and dad still didn't visit Sara. Are you hungry? Sara asks. No I'm tired. I say. Come here. Sara says and shuffles aside. I smile and lay down beside her. She puts the blanket over us and then I fell asleep.

——-//——-
Hopefully it is good