Magic Smurf

The boy-who had introduced himself as Elzaron after three squirts- stood at my bedroom door, wearing a pair of skinny green Jeans-mine-a long sleeved black top-also mine-a pair of smart, red baseball type shoes-my fifteen year old brothers-and a black jumper with it's sleeved rolled up slightly, else it looked too small. Take a guess at who owns it. "Sit and try not to burn everything."

"Do not-" I squirted his with water and raised an eyebrow. He did as he was told and let me pick up my brothers fell, getting some one my fingers and trying to set his hair into spikes, it was just his skin that was the problem. "Mortal-"

"Merin." Every time he said Mortal I squirted him with water. He was learning, slowly, but learning. "Sit still until I get the foundation."

"Foundation? What it that?" I raised an eyebrow at him and couldn't hold back a smirk. He sat while I dug around on my desk for my make-up bag, pulling it out and going back to Elzaron. He eyed up the bag as I set it down.

"Foundation, Smurfie," I began as I rooted in my bag. "Is a humans mask. They put it on their face to make them prettier."

"Mort-Merin, have your eyes been deceiving you?" I scowled and pulled out both tinted moisturiser and powder foundation. "I need not become prettier, or I may become an angel."

"You're not even pretty enough to get to the gates." Not true. At all. He could own Heaven if he wanted, but he had a darker beauty, especially the red eyes. "Why am I having to wear this 'foundation'?"

"You need clothes, your skin is blue, and since I brought-" a fully grown smurf- "into this world, it's my responsibility to take care of you and make sure you have everything you need."

"I've never had someone like that." His perfectly straight back slumped slightly, as if he was a little saddened at the thought.

"Close your eyes-did you parents never look after you? Or your teachers?" He was silent, a quizzical look passed over his face like a cloud in the blue sky. "Elzaron? Didn't you ever go to school?"

"No," my heart squeezed itself, as if reminding me I had one. "My father had multiple being tutor me instead of other punishment."

"Oh," punishment?! Another topic please? I got my little sponge and began to spread the foundation dotted around his face. "This might not even work, if it doesn't, I'm painting your face white."

"That would work?" I nodded and looked at his face. Not a shade lighter!

"You know what would be awesome right now? Magic! So I could make your face a normal colour!" He raised an eyebrow, watching me with a face masked in foundation. "Are you magic Smurfie? Because that would be really handy-"

His skin and hair began to change, his hair darkened to her black and his skin lightened, morphing into a normal shade, a pale tone and his lips turned a little pink. I watched with wide eyes as he transformer, amaze. "I am 'magic'?"

"Yeah," I said, a little distracted by the new look, "I can see that?"

"Do I still need the liquid mask?" I looked at him, confused, before I realised he meant the foundation. Grabbing a baby wipe, I basked in the wonders of this stranger. Elzaron..."

"Where are you from?" I asked as I wiped away the make-up. He stayed silent, as if considering wether I was trust worthy or not. It's not like I didn't give birth to him or have his ash my bed...you know?

"Hell." I chuckled a little until I realised he was serious. "My father is Lucifer, I never knew my mother, apparently she died after she gave birth to me. Yahneh took her away."

"I'm sorry," I whispered, finished wiping his face. Wait... If he's from Hell and his fathers' Lucifer... He's a demon! I gave birth to a-she died after she have birth to me... He could have killed me! Maybe that angel was supposed to take me away... Maybe I'm just on borrowed time? "Right, changing the subject. We need to go. You don't have fitting clothes."

"Of course," Elzaron nodded and stood, walking to my bedroom door. What was with the speech, the nicer way he was talking to me? I snatched my purse from the desk and opened it. Nothing. Dammit! "Is something wrong?"

"We have no-" I suddenly felt really sick. No-not again! Elzaron stared in amusement S I hunched over, hands on my knees. I almost coughed up my insides and then produced the worst burp in human history. A very small bag came up, brown and made of Hassan, tied with a strut. "What the hell?"

"It looks like Father." His face darkened a little as he crouched and picked up the pouch. It shook in his hands, enlarging and becoming finer. The Hassan turned to silk and the string turned to a thin gold cord. I gasped as Elzaron opened the pouch, pouring the contents into his palm.

Twenty coins made of pure gold.

"Is this enough for clothes, Merin?" I grinned at him and nodded, picking up two pieces from his hands.

"Put the rest back and keep it in your pocket, okay?" He nodded and pocketed the pouch, watching me. "Let's go and get some clothes and a pouch!"