The Angels Mind

"Okay, tell me what's going on," both Angel and Demon sat, a chair each side if the table, in my kitchen. I stood at the sink, filling a glass with water. I sat on a chair in front of them, leaning back. "You're a Demon and you're an angel. I get that, but not anything else."

"I was tricked," Elzaron, who had gone back to the smurf look, began first. "I began to outrank my father in power and he pushed me through Earth's portal."

"Okay, so you have daddy problems." I said, sighing. "So why did I have to give birth? And why did you ash my bed?"

"I don't know," I groaned and rubbed my forehead with my hand. At least we were a step closer. He say as still as stone, hands on each knee. Florenza had sat with her hands clasped in her lap, mask firmly in place.

"If I may," she began, looking at me with the sam eventual eyes from before. "He was frightened and his fire is a fighting technique. And you gave birth to him because it's the only way we can get through. Only women are allowed to be Human Hosts, simply for that reason."

"Soo... I'm Virgin Mary?" She have me a confused look, as did Elzaron. "I'm a virgin but I have birth."

"Virgin Mary," Florenza said, giving a glare, "took my brother away. He stayed with her, I have not seen him in centuries."

"The Angel shows her dark side." Elzaron sent me a lazy grin, crossing his arms across his chest. "There are many Hidden Sides."

Shut it, Smurfie," he scowled but shut up. "So, Florenza, why did you come to help me?"

"This I must show," she stood with an unnatural grace and walked towards me. I realised she didn't walk, but glided just above the ground. She softly placed her hands on the top of my head, closing her eyes. I followed, closing my eyes and staying deathly still.

Pictures flew into my face like a movie, a silent film. I watched through her eyes as she looked into a pool, seeing me cry out. She cried as she watched, unable, forbidden, from helping. After I fell asleep and awoke again, she snapped, lifting her wings from her back and walking quickly into the pool. She helped me as I screamed, kissing my forehead and soothing me.

I watched as she helped a sleeping Merin give birth to a sleeping Demon. He have a groan and curled up, nude. She tutted and raised her hands, a towel and Baden filling with hot, soapy water and begin washing Elzaron. Whereas, she held me in her arms, taking me to the bathroom and stripping me, washing me in the bath. She swept a hand an inch over my body, the excess fat and stretch marks disappearing, like that night never happened.

After, she laid us both back in bed and dressed me, kissing my forehead for sweet dreams and leaving us to sleep, the first time Elzaron had ever slept. She returned to a cloud made place, a humming bird called on her, and she walked corridor after corridor to this gorgeous garden with a man in it. He looked both old and young, like he was a thirty year old that had seen to much.

Hey spoke briefly a quiet, pleasant conversation and then she went through a purple waterfall rising up, stepping beside me.