Chapter 17: Opening Up

     Michael's P.O.V. 

         Well, today's the day Felix will leave. God, I'll miss him so. I wish he didn't have to go. I volunteered to go with him, and Fiona and Nina, too. After all, they're his siblings. Well, I offered him a ride in a limo, but he refused. I had to beg til he finally accepted the offer. 

"You ready?" I asked. 

"Yep. Let's go." I was mobbed again on the way out, so what I did was give away a few autographs. I really couldn't ignore my fans, could I? They're the reason why I'm here now. I finally got out of the mob and was able to reach the car. Fiona and Nina had no problem going out because they were way behind me. When I reached the car, that's the time they walked to the car, too. The mob calmed down after seeing me. 

"Never knew you WERE this popular!" Felix laughed. 

"Well... I never got used to it even though I was already mobbed in a very young age." 

"Hah? Really?" 

"Yeah. I still have the scars I got when I was still a kid." I said as I showed 2 or 3 of the scars.

         Time passed by really fast. We were just talking, laughing and having fun, and all, when we were already in the airport. It only seemed like 10 minutes. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun. 

"I'll miss you, Mike." 

"Me, too." I said as a had a small frown on my face. He gave me a pat on the shoulder. 

"I'll see you again sometime. And take good care of my sister." He reminded me, although I already knew about that... Nina gave Felix a tight hug, and Fiona did the same. 

"Gonna miss you so much, big brother!" Nina said as she hugged him tighter with watery eyes. 

"I'll miss you, too, Nina.." He said as a frown grew on his face. 

"I'll see you soon, Felix...." Fiona said as she also gave him a hug. Wow, they are one loving family... 

"I'll miss you, Fiona. See you..." He said as he hugged back. I can see his eyes growing shiny and watery. I waved goodbye and so did the girls.

~

     Fiona's P.O.V. 

         Michael took us to a really splendid place. The ambience is so exquisite! Even the wall looks so... So... Well, let's just say I've never been in a place this fancy. Michael took the 'best seats in the house'. He also ordered for us, since I don't want to order after seeing the price at the menus. Just imagine, $35 for a bowl of soup? No way. After our orders were served, we were enjoying our meal together. Nina, Michael, and I were chatting and eating when,