3: A Glimpse of Yesterday (A New Journey Begins)

*(Author's Note)*

Annyeong chingus!!! Lord is very kind to me this week...He let me to update my story!!! I'll try to as fast as I could....Can't wait to read your comments and again, please spread this story...Kamsa...XD XD XD...By the way, EXO's guardian angel, Suho at the media...(--->)

This is the start of the 'reminiscing memories' of our leading lady, Caitlyn, so I hope EXOstans our there especially the fans of Suho oppa will like this..Don't forget to leave comments, opinions and suggestions after reading, okay?? Kamsa chingus... XD

_______________________________________

One night, while Caitlyn is sleeping, her father came home exhausted and rushed to their closet. He hastily got his clothes and put it in his bag.

"My daughter must be safe. I don't want her to be killed. She is the only treasure I have..." Caitlyn's father said to himself. After fixing his bag, he got Caitlyn's bag and put all her clothes inside it. He tried to wake Caitlyn up but the latter was so peaceful while asleep. Caitlyn's father was forced to carry her and he started to fix himself for their escape. He wentvat their house's back door. He then heard beeping of cars and running footsteps entering their house, causing him to leave the house immediately.

Mr. Eun tried his best to run faster in order to save Caitlyn from death. He saw a bus passing by and he immediately rode onto it. Caitlyn suddenly woke up because she felt a little bit dizzy. She was puzzled on where she was - inside a bus carried by her sleeping father.

"Oppa...Oppa..." Caitlyn tried to wake her father and the latter suddenly moved. "Why, Caitlyn?"

"Why are we not in our house? Where are we going?" Caitlyn asked in confusion.

"I got a new job, and it's quite far from ours. So I decided to move. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I hope you forgive me," her father pleaded.

"Oppa, don't worry. I'm not angry. I'm just shocked about what I see right now. I hope our new home is prettier that our former home," Caitlyn told her father. Mr. Eun embraced her tightly and Caitlyn was curious on what did the hug meant.

"I love you, my daughter. Saranghae Caitlyn,"

" Saranghae, Oppa. I love you too," Caitlyn replied, and then she fell fast asleep...

Meanwhile, on Eun's former home, one of the men who entered the house called, "Boss, they're already gone...We're sorr-"

"You bastards!! Why did you let that s*** go away??" The man on the other line cursed. "Just keep searching. Don't let his family be free. They will pay for this..."

_________________________________________

Caitlyn woke up confused, but then realized what happened last night. She fixed her bed before approaching her father.

She first examined their new home. She described it in three words - simple yet beautiful. The furnitures were neatly arranged and the house semmed to 'release' a lively aura. Caitlyn then felt happy and told herself, "I hope that this will last forever."

She found her father preparibg breakfast at their kitchen. Mr. Eun felt her presence and looked at her, saying: "Good morning my daughter. You came at the right time. Breakfast is ready! Come here, baby. Let's eat!"

Caitlyn sat down and tasted the food her father cooked. "It tastes so good, Oppa!" I really liked it!" she exclaimed. Her father was happy to hear those words from her. He didn't notice thar his eyes started to get watery and Caitlyn eventually noticed it.

"Father, why are you crying? Did I say something bad? I'm sorr-" Caitlyn stopped when her father raised his hand.

"I-I'm only glad to hear those words from you, my daughter. You don't know how my heart feels right now..." He paused. "I'm sorry again from what happened last night."