11: A Glimpse of Yesterday (The Gucci Panda's Day - Part 1)

*(Author's Note)*

For granting my request, here's the first part of Tao's day...Hope you'll like it...

-----------------------------------------

Lay, Caitlyn, Suho, Jackie and the birthday boy Tao prepared their things for their bonding time in the forest. This is where the 'assault' will take place. Tao didn't know why his friends chose the forest as a place for their bonding time. They were with some friends and accompanied by some of their bodyguards.

"Guys, can I ask something?" Tao asked.

"You're already asking, Tao-sshi," Lay responded. The rest chuckled.

"Yah! Seriously, guys. Why did you choose the forest for our bonding time?"

"It's because I want to experience something 'green,'" Jackie answered. Everyone around her gave her a 'what-do-you-mean' look. "I-I mean, we usually go together at malls, arcade stalls, cozy restaurants - It's kinda dull. And besides we have gained a new friend with us, I want to share this first-time experience with her. Right, Caitlyn?" Jackie explained as she looked at Caitlyn.

"Ah-Ahm, y-yes, Jackie. A-Actually, Tao, I will experience many first-times here - to gain more friends, to bond with you at a forest, and to cele-" Caitlyn's words were stopped by Suho as he placed his hand on her mouth.

"Woah! That was close. I'll kill you if you spilled it, Caitlyn. Anyway, thanks to Suho for stopping her mouth," Jackie's mind said.

"What do you mean to cele...celebrate? Am I right?" Tao questioned curiously.

"Y-You're right. I-I mean...I-I wanna say that I want to celebrate my 'release day.' You know...ahm...going out of my shell...Yes, yes...That's what I mean, Tao," Caitlyn elaborated stutteredly.

"A-are you okay, Caitlyn? Is there something wrong?" Tao asked.

"A-ahm, yes, Tao. Don't worry about me. I'm only bothered to what might happen here. You know...W-we're in the forest, like that..." Caitlyn lied. She was nervous that time that she closely spilled the bean.

"Don't worry about it, Caitlyn. We'll protect you," Suho assured. "Although I knew only basics from Tao-sshi, I'll try my best."

"Aw...How sweet of you, Suho...I wish I were in Caitlyn's feet," Jackie's mind reacted exaggeratedly.

"Oh, we're finally here," Lay said, pointing the wide space of the forest near a river.

"Oh! You finally came. Hi children!" Mrs. Kim said loud.

"Annyeong haseyo!" The children replied as they bowed.

"Okay, children. You may now stand you tents there. After that, you may play or take a bath but don't go farther than here, arasseo?" Suho's mom reminded.

"Ne!" they answered in chorus.

"Okay. Start now. Lay, Tao, can you stay? I would like to ask a favor for you,"

"What is it, Auntie?" Lay asked.

"I saw a bunch of branches somewhere here. I want you to get it for me and also, if you saw some more, pick it up and we'll make a bonfire later. Can you do that for me?" Mrs. Kim requested.

"Of course, Auntie!" Lay and Tao responded happily.

"Thank you, boys. Sorry but I have to look for the food I'm cooking. You may go now."

"Okay, Auntie. Let's go, Lay? The last to find the branches will treat the first one," Tao said as he immediately ran. Lay chased him as they entered the forest.