Prologue

Life seems to be Caitlyn's greatest fear. For her, it gives her such miserable happenings. Having a father that was forced to enter robbery for their living and borrow money from rich people is the worst thing Caitlyn has. She and her father was forced to transfer from town to town. While escaping the threat if death, Caitlyn met 4 guys in different places - 4 guys that helped her to survive all the circumstances she has.

But fate wanted to play with Caitlyn and test her. Her father died in an accident when she was in 4th year. For her, life will be worse now that she's alone. Her dream of being an artist will be shattered all at once. But she refused to go back. She pushed herself and strived hard to make her ambition become real.

Time flied, and Caitlyn is now one of the most sought-after artists, not only in Korea, but in whole Asia as well. Her beauty and poise inspired young girls & made guys crazy about her. For Caitlyn, she has proven herself to the world.

A year had passed and Caitlyn heard about a famous KPop boy group named EXO. She was curious about the said group because it streamed higher that SHINee, Super Junior and the like.

Caitlyn was given a chance to be with EXO as guests in a show, and she discovered something - the 4 guys she met in her childhood days, are now gorgeous and handsome members of the KPop group. The 4 guys was also shocked to see her - all grown-up, mature and beautiful. They decided to get to know Caitlyn better and own her precious heart.

As time went by, Caitlyn started to feel something for these guys, especially to the one eho unintentionally stole her heart. But as happiness seem to overflow her body, fate tricked Caitlyn once again. She discovered that the father of her only love killed her father...

How will Caitlyn face these triumphs? Will she resume the feelings for the one she loves? Will all her hatred, grief and melancholy shatter away...ON THAT SPECIAL DAY?