8: A Glimpse of Yesterday (The Secret Plan - 2)

*(Author's Note)*

Annyeong!!! This is my next update...So happy to update this story...

For those who still reads my story, KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! (90° bow)...Please keep patient on my updates...Spread this to your friends, jebal???

Hi, fellow KPopers!!! The feeling that you realized that you became more supportive to your favorite KPop group after watching their latest guesting? That's what I felt after watching EXO's latest guesting in Happy Camp yesterday with my friend Jackie...No matter what happens, we must still support them if you are a true EXOstan, right? I can say now that I'm a #TrueEXOstan....#EXOSaranghaja!!!! Fighting!!!

-----------------------------------------

Caitlyn's reaction was the same as Suho. Her mind was perplexed upon hearing Jackie's words and those kept repeating.

"That Suho likes you... That Suho likes you... That Suho likes you..."

"What?! Suho likes me? That's impossible. REALLY impossible! We're not yet ready for that stuff but they already concluded that we're...Psh. Don't mind it, Caitlyn. Jackie's just joking." Caitlyn's mind stated.

"You're joking me, Jackie, right?" Caitlyn asked.

"Do I look like I'm joking? HAHAHA!" Jackie laughed exaggeratedly. "You know what, I've known Suho since I met him. Once, he helped one if our classmates when we were in Grade 3. He was so shy to approach that girl at first, but we persuaded him to get to know that girl better. Unexpectedly, when he was about to go to the girl, the girl ran away. Probably she was afraid of Suho. Why? Because that friend of mine was known as the son of the owner of one of the most well-known telecommunications company in the world." Jackie narrated.

"Due to what happened that time, Suho never tried to get close to others again except for Lay, Tao and me. Until you came, it seems like he gained more confidence on making friends once more. But I noticed something that drived me towards my guess when I saw you two - he seems happy when he sees you. Although I sensed some awkwardness between you and Suho, I feel that you will be the reason for his happiness," Jackie elaborated.

Caitlyn was puzzled when she heard those things from Jackie. She felt mercy and solitude towards Suho despite the fact that he overcomed those.

Jackie approached her and said, "Please stay. For my friend...our friend. I've never seen him so happy again. Don't leave him. I'm begging you."

Caitlyn felt that the world was on her shoulder at that moment. She can't believe that someone is pleading her to stay for a reason. She can't find the words to say to Jackie because based on the way the latter pleaded, it looked like she was dead serious.

Caitlyn was about to answer when Jackie raised her hand. "You don't need to answer now," Jackie stated before she headed home.

"Please stay...Don't leave him..."

Those words kept haunting her mind while she was walking.

"If something happened to Suho when I leave him, I can't take it. But what if my father will be caught, or he decided to leave and escape once again? How will I tell him about it? I must do something for him. I don't want him to feel bad to me. I don't want him to be sad everyday..." Caitlyn thought.

She decided to release the stress she had through sleeping but before she did that, she got her diary and wrote:

April 28, 2001

(Wednesday , 12:07 pm)

Woke up with stressed feelings, went at the playground and did something WRONG! Also helped my friends for Tao's birthday and heard a plead of a true friend...should I leave HIM?

-----------------------------------------

Jackie immediately called Lay after she arrived at their house.

"Lay, answer this, please..." Jackie murmured.

"Yeoboseyo?" Lay asked.

"Lay, did you see what I see at your house?"

"Yes, and...?"

"We must do something. We must not let Suho experience what happened at the past. I don't want to see him devastated again. You go here. Let's make our plan."

"Okay, wait a minute. I'll get myself ready first, " Lay said before ending the call.After a while, Lay arrived.

"Let's make this plan happen while celebrating Tao's birthday so that we can observe them," Lay suggested.

"Nice idea, Lay. It's like hitting two birds in one stone," Jackie agreed.

"But first, we must make sure that Caitlyn will attend the party," Lay said.

"You're right. I see that Caitlyn is very shy and afraid of parties. Let's make hrr come out of her shell," Jackie responded.

"Okay. I'll tell Suho to invite her."

"But be careful NOT to spill the bean."

"Don't worry. I can handle it. But how will we do it?" Lay asked.

"I have an idea," Jackie uttered and whispered to him. "Is that okay?"

"Are you sure about this?" Lay questioned in return.

"Even if it hurts me, I'll do it," Jackie replied.

"What do you mean by 'even if it hurts you?'" Lay asked. "Don't tell me-"

"Yes, I have a crush on Suho," Jackie confessed. "I'm in love with him rather," her mind contradicted.

"Jinjjaro?" Lay was surprised to hear Jackie's confession. "You know what, you amazed me. You're good in hiding your feelings. Your gestures didn't reflect that. I can't blame you to have a crush on him."

"I trust you, Lay. Please keep this secret as it is," Jackie pleaded.

"Don't be burdened. You can trust me." Lay assured. "So, back to our plan...Since you confessed something to me, and it's related to our secret plan, are you really sure?"

"Like I've said earlier, I'll do it," Jackie said. "Thanks, Lay. You're really a big help."

"No problem, Suho's secret admirer. Haha!" Lay joked before he left. "Psh, that guy," Jackie hissed.

-----------------------------------------

*(A/N)*

Hello guys!!! What will be Jackie's 'secret plan?' Comment it below...

For EXOstans who read my story, you can add me on:

FB - KaiHan Aguila

Twitter - @vhandsz_09...

For my next update, I'll try to publish 2 chaps. It's hard to type this on my cp....But I'll still continue this story just for you guys...Kamsa for reading my story...(90° bow)...Don't forget the VoCo Spread...

Vote...

Comment...

Spread the story...

Thank you!!! *^▁^*