12: A Glimpse of Yesterday (The Gucci Panda's Day - Part 2)

*(Author's Note)*

Hi chingus!! For granting my request here's the next chap...Enjoy!!!

-----------------------------------------

"Tao!!! Help-Mmm!!! Help me-Mmm!!!" the voice said.

"S-Suho hyung! Suho hyung! Where are you?" Tao screamed. Hanelle took the chance to attack him but he was alert enough to hear her footsteps. They exchanged swift hand moves, twisted for their revenge against each other and showed off their great moves they've learned from their martial arts class.(A/N: I'll think of a better video for this part. I'll put the vid on the media if I saw it XD)

Tao and Hanelle ended their battle very exhausted, but Tao was eager to save his friends from the robber standing in front of him. He then again heard his hyung's scream. "Tao-sshi-Mmm!!! Help m-Mmm!!!" Suho's voice shouted.

"I'll save you, Suho hyung! Just wait for me!" Tao replied. He glanced at the black-suited robber and gave her a 'Come-here-baby' look. He didn't notice thar another robber, in the character of Emlyn Hyun, slowly went near him. Hanelle ran to Tao and gave him a high kick, but he stopped her kick with his left arm. That gave Emlyn a chance to slip Tao's foot to loose his balance and she succeeded. Hanelle and Emlyn stopped his arm using their feet, but Tao found a weak spot and kicked their backs, causing his arms to be free. He then backflipped to prevent himself from dealing damage and made his signature fighting stance - the Mian Chuan style. His two opponents made their signature fighting poses - the Muay Thai for Hanelle and Taekwondo for Emlyn. The three students exchanged their strongest stares at each other before they attacked.

Emlyn attacked Tao with a rising kick and the latter strutted backwards to evade her kick. Tao slashed her leg with his strong hand, causing Emlyn to lose her balance. He then spun behind her and hit her back with his elbow. Hanelle thrust to Tao and hit his torso with a punch. Tao unfortunately lost balance after being hit and made a finishing blow by running towards him and performed a spinning horizontal lunge kick. Tao was knocked down immediately and his body ached due to Hanelle's attack. Emlyn instantly stood up and got her handkerchief. The girls stepped Tao's arms and feet to prevent him from escaping and Emlyn placed the handkerchief on Tao's mouth. "I'm sorry, Tao. I didn't mean to hurt you & suffer like this." Emlyn's mind said. "Happy birthday, Gucci Panda!"

After battling with Tao, the two blindfolded and carried him to the car waiting for them. Also, they sealed Tao's mouth and tief his hands and feet. Emlyn got her phone and called someone, "Get ready, guys. We're on our way."

-------------------------

"Okay, guys. When the car arrived, we will wait for them to bring Tao nearer, and that's the time when when we'll cry and call him. When he responded, we must them blame him for 'not saving' us. After that-" Jackie stopped as she saw the car where their 'victim' is. "Oh, hurry guys. Here they are. Don't forget your lines, okay?" She stated like a movie director. Her friends positioned themselves and readied for their 'workshop' with Tao.

The car stopped and its door puked Hanelle and Emlyn carrying Tao who then became awake and tried to escape. Hanelle removed the tape from his mouth violently and let him speak. "Where are we? You f****** s***! Let go of me! Let go of me!" Tao said as he tried to free himself. The 'actors and actresses' got the cue and started 'acting.'

"Help us! Somebody help us! Please!"

"I want to see my family! Please help us!"

"Let me see Lee Min Ho first before I die!"

Tao seed doomed upon hearing those words. He called them to make sure they're okay. "Guys! Are you all okay? Suho hyung, Jackie-ah, Lay hyung, Caitlyn-ah, Yoon Seok-ie...(A/N: Mianhe for having their names being 'endeared' and if my endearments are wrong...XD)"