18: That was close...

*(A/N)*

Annyeong! EXO's Eyeliner Guy Byun Baekhyun at the pic! Happy Holidays, guys!!!

------------------------

It was lunch time. Caitlyn & her friends decided to stroll on a mall near 2NEXOShidae High School. After their encounter at the dance auditions, they became close to each other.

"Oh, gosh! I wanna say something to you guys," Reanne said.

"About what, darling?" Nhianne asked.

"About... B-Baekhyun oppa..." her friend answered as she blushed. The rest teased her, causing her face to become crimson. "Yah!"

"We're just teasing you, girl. What happened?" Caitlyn asked.

"I-I'll tell it to you later. L-Let's eat first," After Reanne said those words, their stomachs shouted for food.

"It's not obvious that we're hungry, right?" Krisa joked and the rest laughed while proceeding to a fastfood chain.

--------------------

After sitting on a table, the girls with their orders gave a 'spill-the-bean' look.

"Reanne, we can't wait," Ayami uttered.

"I know, right. I'll tell it," Reanne surrendered. "It started with this..."

---REANNE'S FLASHBACK

Reanne was shaking while waiting for the auditions of the Solemn Harmony Club. It's her first time to join a club and even she's confident enough, nervousness covers her self-esteem. She has experiences in joining contests and it's fair enough - sometimes lucky, sometimes not. Her goal that time was to use her voice to make her school and her parents proud of her.

After 30 minutes, the Solemn Harmony Club President, Ms. Taylor Hwang, stood before the auditionees. "Annyeong, my dear students. For you to be qualified as a member of the Solemn Harmony Club, we made a twist this year. Each of you must draw from our song box. Inside of it are songs that can be rang with a partner or a group. It's indicated on the paper. When everyone has drawn and your category is called, just raise your hand. For those who will get duet or a group, you will have your groupmates if you have the same song listed on the paper. Who has questions or clarifications?" she elaborated. A hand was seen raised.

"Sunbaenim, why did you made this twist?" one of the auditionees asked.

"Good question, my dear. I decided to have this challenge for both you and the club itself. We didn't let you choose your own song for you to be flexible on various songs. Also, we made groupings because we want to see if you and your groupmates will have unity and you will be close and make friends upon joining this club. Got it?" Ms. Hwang answered. The student nodded as a response. "We will give you thirty minutes to practice your song. So, if everything's set, let's start the draw lots. Sarah, the song box please."

As the box was passed to the auditionees, Reannes's nervousness overflowed her body. After a while, it was her turn. She slowly opened the paper and she saw the words "Duet - Eyes, Nose, Lips by Akdong Musician" written in it.

"Geez! Who will be my partner in singing my favorite song?" she thought.

"Okay, students. I will now call the categories. To thosew who picked solo on their papers, please raise your hand. Officers, jot down these students," Ms. Hwang commanded. After a while, she resumed. "To have excitement in the atmosphere, for those who picked duet, please stand up," Reanne slowly stood up and to her surprise, she saw Baekhyun standing with the rest of the auditionees.