▍ZERO

he was quite popular in the sex industry, being known as the "real-life sex doll," the man who laid perfectly still while clients had their way with him. he didn't move unless moved by the client and the only expression he held was a blank one. the only movement was his eyes blinking occasionally and the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed. everyone was fond of him and he grew a name for himself; a name he never truly asked for. it was something of a curse, and he wished dearly to slip out of it.

of course, he couldn't. he was stuck living his life as a doll while gross old men touched him in places he wished he could keep locked up. he attempted to get out of the business many times before but he had not only bills threatening him but also his boss, the abuse scaring him in staying. it was the fear of breaking away that kept him around; the only reasons besides that was protection and money.

it was what he signed up for, he had to remember that. he had to remember he was nothing but a toy and that was all he would ever be.

that was until one eager man decided he was too good for the lifestyle he was caged in, and chose to show him just how dolls were meant to be treated.

i want to thank you all so far for supporting me still. i wasn't planning on reposting this but i don't think the time has come yet for this story to be buried. this story gained a lot of popularity when i first posted it so i'm only hoping that can happen again. please share this w your friends! it would be so so much to me.

once again, here are the warnings:

- abuse
- harassment
- mentions of rape, abuse, sexual assault
- possible mentions of suicide and self harm
- possible rape scenes (will put a warning)
- romance
- self-love
- possible smut

once again, everyone knows i'm against romanticization of these topics and i am in no way romanticizing them. i would never. these will be written in the eyes of the victim, showing how horrible it is to someone.

i will put the warning symbol (⚠️ ) on chapters that go a little farther into these topics, but just so you are aware this whole book talks about it. so even if that warning isn't there, doesn't mean it won't be talked about. it's mainly for signaling serious shit that happens. i will also include an author's note in the beginning of those chapters to tell you more about it, as a trigger warning.

you are loved. if you suffer or have suffered from those things, please get help. you're very strong and courageous, and even if it seems like the end of the road for you, i promise you it isn't. your time is never up. speak out, because you should know you are never alone. talk to someone, it helps. i love you all so so much ❤️