▍ONE ⚠️

this chapter gives a bit of background to jimin and how he got to where he was at, and it includes mentions of rape and abuse. i warn you all now.

it was the constant abuse that really upset him. like most people who entered the business, he was a victim of both abuse from his father and domestic abuse from a past boyfriend. he had hardly anywhere to turn, when one day he met a man in a bar who treated him with kindness; a feeling he wasn't accustomed to. the man made him feel pretty and loved for the short amount of time they had met, and somehow he was taken to lover's paradise, where he was roped into the swing of it all.

"you'd do wonderful. you've got the looks, the body."

"oh, stop it."

"i'm serious! try it out once, i tell you, you'll be walking on clouds. we adjust each client to you and your preferences so you never have to worry."

that was what he was told before everything went downhill. at first, jimin could say he enjoyed it: having multiple partners who were all quite different, doing things he never thought he'd do but enjoyed, exploring his sexuality. plus he got a nice check at the end of each week that he used to help pay his rent and other necessary needs. he was grateful for the experience and he was happy, too.

that was until a very dangerous man came in on his sixth week as his last client of the night.

he was a tall and large man with a deep voice that rattled his bones. jimin made sure to have his rules there to keep him safe, and if he needed to, he would recite them beforehand for good measure. this was a man who jimin felt iffy about, and before anything proceeded he snuck away to his boss' office to speak with him.

"i don't know about him."

"you always say that."

"no, but he really doesn't settle with me right."

"you're just a slut, so go do what you do or you won't get paid."

reluctantly he returned to the room, making sure he could reach the small panic button that would alert the building and send the bodyguards to the room. he swallowed his fear and put on his brave face, lying down on the bed. he recited his rules but the man didn't care as he forcefully grabbed jimin. jimin's eyes went wide as he tried to move away and set the man straight but he was gagged and his arms were tied behind his back.

"just be quiet. you mouthing off ruins it all. just stay still like the doll that you are."

just like that, jimin's body went numb. he couldn't move a muscle, frozen in fear. he could only feel the man inserting himself roughly into him. tears pricked at his eyes as he wished for something to come save him, anything. he tried to reach the panic button but he couldn't and all he could do was lie still until the man left his limp body on the bed, a mess.

from that day forward, word got around of a human sex doll that would sit still through everything, emotionless. at first jimin refused, cried to his boss that he was raped and that he didn't want to do it anymore. but his boss ignored his pleas, pushed him away and threatened harm and no pay if he didn't do as he was asked. desperate for money and shelter, he had to push it all down. no one believed him when he said he was raped, no one listened.

he began to feel like he deserved it. who would ever treat a slut like him with respect?

his rules were ripped apart and then the "real-life sex doll" title emerged. he was told to do nothing and say nothing. clients could do whatever they wanted and he just had to let them. even if he didn't want it, even if he didn't like it. sometimes, even those who worked there joined in.

soon after he took on this role, it became his lifestyle and everything else became lifeless. he stopped talking to friends, he stopped answering the door. he remained locked up in his apartment alone, shutting himself off from the world. the only time he would leave was when one of the bodyguards came to get him.

it was his life.