▍TEN

"what's this?" jimin asked, holding up a bracelet that yoongi had given him. it had a black rubber band with a larger piece on top that made it look like a watch. he inspected it some more before hearing a chuckle from the other man.

"it's a bracelet. it's easier if i showed you." so yoongi put the bracelet on jimin's wrist and moved his fingers to the bracelet on his own arm. with a light touch to the top of it, jimin felt a vibration in his own. he stared at it for a second, and yoongi did it again. 

"how are you doing that?"

"these bracelets allow us to send vibrations to each other, no matter the distance. i figured while i'm at work constantly, if you ever feel lonely or want to just make sure i know you're doing okay, you can tap yours and i'll feel it."

jimin stared at it for a second before yoongi encouraged him to try it out. so he did, and yoongi smiled when he felt it. "what if i tap it once when i'm okay and three times when i'm not?"

"i think that's a good idea," yoongi agreed. he stood up then and walked over to the door to grab his coat. "but remember you can always call me if something serious comes up. i still have to do some paperwork about your case so you don't have to worry about needing to come in for questioning. i'll tell you when that happens. i'm also going to try and come home a little earlier so don't worry much, okay?"

yoongi gave him a wave as he turned to leave, but jimin tapped his bracelet quickly three times, seeing yoongi whip his head around quickly. jimin shrugged. "just, uh, testing it."

yoongi could only smile at him. he touched his bracelet, too before leaving. "goodbye, jimin. i'll be home soon."

hey.

lmao sorry for this short chapter, i'm sick and my eyes hurt but i wanted to post something.

things will probably pick up from here on out too oof.