❋hockey and sleepover❋

Sorry for the inactivity this weekend, I had two games yesterday in the morning then a sleepover/birthday party for the rest of the day.

Don't get me wrong, I had an amazing time. Just not any time to roleplay or write on watty ya know?

So the games went pretty well! I won the first and tied the second and I got to ride home for two hours with two of my teammates! We stopped at Dairy Queen and listened to my spotify playlist the whole time!

My sister stayed at my grandma's for the weekend because my mom is in Nashville and my dad had to work. So the sleepover was pretty convenient! 

My friend that it was for is pretty anime obsessed so it was obviously anime themed. Her mom was wearing a really pretty komoto and they had japanese lanterns and decorations everywhere! 

I absolutely adore her family too, so we all had a blast. I knew most everybody there, so introductions weren't much of a big deal!

They had a bunch of anime wigs and cosplays, so they dressed me up as a character from some "host club" anime. Apparently he had a blonde wig and carried a stuffed bunny around, so I just carried my stuffed sheep I'd brought.

We also played a game her sister made called "Ship It". The way it worked was there were pictures of different characters on the wall, and in one minute you had to match the characters up with their corresponding person! It was super fun even though I was terrible at it. I've only seen Voltron and Fairy Tail so...

We even had Japanese food for dinner! They made crab rangoons, fried egg rolls, ramen noodles, teriyaki chicken, regular chicken, and fortune cookies! And the cake was to die for! It was one layer of green tea/vanilla cake separated by a layer of buttercream green tea frosting, topped with a layer of chocolate cake and surrounded by a hard milk chocolate shell. It was amazing!!!

And today we picked up my sister and I've been at home all day drawing and watching Your Lie in April. It's really good.

Anyways, so long my dudes. I'll be here if you need me!