❋medic ball❋

So today in gym class we went up to the matted wrestling room and played a game of medic ball.

If you don't know what medic ball is, it's really fun. It's basically dodgeball but with a medic who can revive you if you get out. But the catch is, if the medic gets hit, it's game over. So there is one guard assigned to the medic to protect them.

So during class I was basically BEGGING my classmates to let me be the medic, right? So they finally agreed about twenty minutes before the game was supposed to begin. So for the last bit of the huddle the team talked strategy until one kid went...

"HEY WAIT! WE NEED TO PICK A GUA-"

"Alrighty teams! Lets play!"

And just like that, I was a medic without a guard.

Luckily I have a decent skill for tucking and rolling, so I dodged most of the balls.

Then at one point, Nutella boi, the boi from last chapter, got hit. So I zoomed over there to tap him. Then this happened.

"Alright Nutella, you're back in!" *zooms off*

"WAIT! DO YOU EVEN HAVE A GUARD!"

*looks around* "Does it look like it?"

*Stands up, runs over quickly and stands in front of me* "Don't worry, I've got this."

*shrugs* "I didn't need the help, but whatever."

*both continue to play*

There were so many times I had to tag him back in because he was trying to be heroic and jump in front of the balls and catch them. Didn't really work.

That game was the longest we've ever had though because of our strategy! And the fact that Nutella would yell at me any time I ran "out of range". Or where he couldn't guard me.

It was like, "MUFFIN! GET BACK HERE!

"BUT-"

"NO MUFFIN NO!"

"YES MUFFIN YES!"

so yeah

At one point he shoved me to the ground to help me avoid getting hit by a ball. I wanted so bad just to kick him in the groin.

One of the other dudes even yelled at him like

"Good god Nutella, aggressive are we!"

Nutella didn't give a crap

he played like a madman

and so did I!

Also I've been going to these after school workout things and all the guys are really nice to me even though I'm the only girl! They all gave me fists bumps and high fives after all the drills yesterday!

Pretty great week if I do say so myself!

ALSO MY WATTY ANNIVERSARY IS TOMORROW!!!!

GET HYPED!!!