Happy Birthday Dino!

So today was my geography/history buddy Dino's birthday today!

She and Lemonie were the one's that left me three musketeers and Hamilton memes in my locker on my birthday. It was great!

So as a thank you I decorated HER locker in Dinosaur Train, America, and Pitch Perfect Memes, which she loved!

I also made 24 cupcakes an \d gave them to her and m teachers. And a few friends of course.

I did save some for my fine arts club meeting this afternoon, but not everyone came so I had ONE left over.

This is funny.

So earlier today, Nutella was asking me for a cupcake. Like, begging asking.

And I whipped around and gave him the death stare which shut him up

So as I'm walking to the school library to wait for my mom to pick me up, here he comes strutting down the hallway.

So I'm with my friend, Phantom, and she saw I spotted him. So I sighed and raised the cupcake container and yelled...

"NUTELLA! I've got extras?"

And like a giddy child he almost squealed "Oooh!" and waddled over.

So I gave him the cupcake and he began to walk off. And Phantom and I exchanged this look of confusion and she yelled back "You're welcome!"

He just yelled back "Thank you" and kept walking,

I turned to Phantom and said this...

"I swear to god, guys these days just don't have any manners. I mean where has the traditions of society in public gone!"

then I heard.

"I heard that!"

from halfway down the hallway

So Phantom and I take off running.

It was kind of funny.