Pregnant

You were happily married to your middle school crush, Dustin Henderson. You skipped your period, and you knew something was wrong.

You walked to the nearest pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test. You went home and took it, sure enough it was positive. You somehow needed to tell Dustin.

Just then he walked through the door, he was at mike's house with Will and Lucas. " babe? I'm home" you quickly walked out of the bathroom with the test in your hand behind your back.

" d-dustin? I'm pregnant..." you showed him the test and he stood there speechless. You had no idea if he was mad or sad. Then he smiled, " really? We're gonna have a child!?" He hugged you softly.

You sighed in relief and hugged back. " yeah I think so" he pulled away and kissed your cheek. You smiled softly as he walked to the kitchen. You called your parents and told them.

^^^^^ time skip to when you're giving birth bc I'm lazy and this was apart of the request. Okay enjoy the rest^^^^^

You were currently in labor, about to give birth. It was painful to say the least, but with Dustin holding your hand, the pain seemed to minimize.

The contractions were getting closer together and you knew it was time. " alright push!" The doctor got in between your legs to help with the baby.

You pushed as hard as you could and took a few breaths after. " push again!" You pushed again and screamed in pain.

After a few more pushes, the baby popped out and the pain relatively went away. The doctor cleaned the baby up and handed her to you in a blanket " it's a girl" the doctor smiled.

Dustin held your shoulder and looked down at the baby with love in his eyes. You looked up at him " her name is El" he nodded and smiled at the baby who's crying suppressed.

" El..I like it"

===============================

Yayyyy another chapter done! This was a request! Hope the person who requested it enjoyed it because I had to do some hella research :)

The song above has so correlation I just really like it, and who doesn't like a good song?