Ya boi

Disclaimer: I couldn't think of a good enough title for the one because ya girl ain't creative.

===========================

You were the bad girl of the school. You smoked, you partied, you had a secret tattoo. But you were only in 9th grade. You were the rebel without a cause.

Dustin had taken a liking to you. For some reason he couldn't explain, there was just something about you. Maybe it was your I-dont-give-a-fuck-attitude, or maybe he knew that deep down inside you were hurting.

It was true. You hated acting like you did, but you'd rather have fake friends then no friends. Fucked up logic, I know. Your home life was great, your parents got along and they were happily married. Your siblings had straight A's and you had the cutest dog.

Maybe that was the problem. Everyone in your family was perfect. Maybe too perfect. Your family secretly hated you, and you knew that. You acted like you didn't care, but you did. You being you, you weren't going to take the time to please them, or anyone. Maybe.

Dustin was different, he was sweet and innocent, but you knew he'd seen some stuff. You were careful around him, you didn't want to corrupt him. You could be yourself around him. Usually at home or around your ' friends' you'd listen to hard rock, but around Dustin and his friends you were comfortable enough to listen to Toto and Duran Duran.

You knew hanging around Dustin would turn you soft, but you were tired of being a fake. You eventually dressed like a normal teenager, stopped drinking, only went to family parties, and stopped smoking.

You changed for Dustin because you wanted him to accept you, but you didn't know he loved you just the way you were.

===========================

Sorry for my lack of creativity, but ya know school n shit ;( I'll probably update more during the weekend if I don't have homework ( broken promises) p.s my music taste has gone out the roof  in a good way I think ;)